KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Superman

Wolverine vs Superman
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine vs Superman

wolverine gains flash power and retains his adamabtium claws and hf. he gets 1 month of training with flash.

no destroying battle field

I have returned

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 09:58 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Hes still not strong enough to cut Supes. Sups throws Logan into space....end fight.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 10:05 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

erm

i hope ur just being sarcastic and dont believ what u just said

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 10:07 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

If a normal Flash can gives a match to Sups, this Wolverine would stomp him

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 10:41 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine runs around the earth and rams into clarks chest with his claws. at that speed should do some damage im sure. thats if clark is just standing there not knowing whats about to happen.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 10:43 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Supes can still fly! while Logan still cant.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 10:47 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
Supes can still fly! while Logan still cant.
thats why i posted thats if clark is just standing there not knowing whats about to happen.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 10:47 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

This is spite. Logan will blitz and shred SM to ribbons or oneshot him with and Infinite Mas Decapitating Blow. SM's only hope is HV and a prayer, but he'll never see it coming.

Also, Flash runs through air so he can sort of fly.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 11:03 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by 753
This is spite. Logan will blitz and shred SM to ribbons or oneshot him with and Infinite Mas Decapitating Blow.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 11:06 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 753
This is spite. Logan will blitz and shred SM to ribbons or oneshot him with and Infinite Mas Decapitating Blow. SM's only hope is HV and a prayer, but he'll never see it coming.

Also, Flash runs through air so he can sort of fly.

he ran to the moon embarrasment

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 11:06 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Parmaniac

Is that dude based on jack black?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 12:16 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he ran to the moon embarrasment

Yeah i've seen scans of him vibrating, or something, himself to a distant planet. might have been pre-crisis though

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 12:17 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by 753
Is that dude based on jack black?
That dud in a way is Jack Black, Jack Black is voice acting him in the game and yes they modeled him after him plus Jack Black is in the main menu of the game (Brütal Legend)

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 12:20 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Parmaniac
That dud in a way is Jack Black, Jack Black is voice acting him in the game and yes they modeled him after him plus Jack Black is in the main menu of the game (Brütal Legend)

gotta check that game out

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 12:26 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Wally West has ran in space, and flown so if Wolverine get's his powers, Superman staying in air is no problem.

Anyways, spite against Clark. Wolverine decapitates him. Seriously, Wolverine with Wally's power set is actually scary. His hand to hand fighting skills, and claws that can cut through freaking Thanos on top of that power, is extremely deadly.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:18 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Speed is grossly underrated in comics.

I think the Flash would kick Superman's ass more often than not. Wolverine with the Speed Force would mean almost instantaneous death for his opponents.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 04:33 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kochtgr

Superman 10/10 He could simply freeze him and then cut Wolverines head with his heat vision!

I think you guys overestimate Flash because in reality if Flash hit someone like superman in full speed he would be destroyed instanly (Flash) since he is not durable enough to withstand that kind of impact!!!

A Wonder Woman Fan

Last edited by kochtgr on Feb 24th, 2010 at 08:56 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 08:45 AM
kochtgr is currently offline Click here to Send kochtgr a Private Message Find more posts by kochtgr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

this is a stomp..normal Flash > Supes..this Flash would cut Supes into tiny pieces before Supes can react...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 09:02 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by kochtgr
Superman 10/10 He could simply freeze him and then cut Wolverines head with his heat vision!

I think you guys overestimate Flash because in reality if Flash hit someone like superman in full speed he would be destroyed instanly (Flash) since he is not durable enough to withstand that kind of impact!!!
His durability depends on the speed his going with, ill let someone else explain it but Flash can deliever mountainshattering punches without getting hurt. Also freezing wouldnt work, he can create a hurricane with the wave of his hands so the freeze breath wont reach him, also he's just to fast for it. Now adamantioum claws even with Wolverine's speed and strength can most definitely do some damage to Superman if Supes were just standing there, if Wolverine goes ftl and rams his claws into Supes chest he'd rip him to pieces.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 09:07 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

so it's actually Flash with adamantium claws...yeah goodbye Clark

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 09:57 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote