KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wesley Gibson (Mark Millar's Wanted) vs Bullseye

Wesley Gibson (Mark Millar's Wanted) vs Bullseye
Started by: 753

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread

Wesley Gibson (Mark Millar's Wanted) vs Bullseye

They begin in opposite sides of a megalopolis and have 48 hours to find or lure and kill the other. They begin with no weapons or ammo and have to make due with what they can scrape up in the city.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 10:34 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Bullseye, he has perfect aim, with anything. Plus he can take severe punishment and keep going. He also has some form of strength with his abilities, since he tossed a toothpick through a window.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 10:59 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Wesley Gibson

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 10:59 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Never read the graphic novel, was Wesley that good?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 11:01 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Never read the graphic novel, was Wesley that good?

Unerring aim (even against superhumans), bullet time reflexes, peak human acrobatics, decent martial arts.

He used guns though, he doesn't have Bullseye's gift for weaponizing any random object.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 11:30 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

So basically he's Bullseye minus all the good stuff?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 11:32 PM

So basically he's Bullseye minus all the good stuff?

Bullseye isn't that good against superhumans, his acuraccy rate drops.

Wesley bounced a bullet back to the man who shot him at point blank from a few meters away with a knife swing. That's his level of bullet timing.

Last edited by 753 on Feb 23rd, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 11:47 PM
KingD19

I need to read that novel.

I guess it's Wesley's pure, perfect aim and bullet curving, against Bullseyes versatility.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 11:55 PM

I need to read that novel.

I guess it's Wesley's pure, perfect aim and bullet curving, against Bullseyes versatility.

Yup, pretty much. Bullseye definetily has the edge in versatility and given the op stipulations that will come in hady. I think this could go either way.

The novel is excelent, make sure you read it. The movie sucks and has nothing to do with the original story.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 12:01 AM
KingD19

All I know about the novel is that he wears the same suit in the game.

Isn't he evil in the novel?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 12:15 AM

All I know about the novel is that he wears the same suit in the game.

Isn't he evil in the novel?

He is certainly not a good person by any conceivablçe measure. Millar makes him somewhat simpathetic because he starts out as a pushover who grows balls and fights people who are even worse than he is. But yes, he is a total evil ********

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 12:32 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bullet bending ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 12:39 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Wesley wins. Basically he has the power to kill anybody or something like that. Plus he has access to sick tech.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 06:11 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Wesley.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 06:13 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Bullseye wins
Originally posted by dmills
Wesley wins. Basically he has the power to kill anybody or something like that. Plus he has access to sick tech.
Wesley brings nothing to the table bullseye hasn't faced before, and this match has no prep so he doesn't have access to any of his weapons.

Did wesley even curve a bullet outside of the movie?

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 06:48 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by thanos-prime
Bullseye wins Wesley brings nothing to the table bullseye hasn't faced before, and this match has no prep so he doesn't have access to any of his weapons.

Dunno, but since it was pretty much a core part of the film, I would imagine yes.

Also, I would like to know if Wesley can alter his time-perception like he did in the film that allowed him to shoot the wings off flies.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 07:08 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Placidity
Dunno, but since it was pretty much a core part of the film, I would imagine yes.

Also, I would like to know if Wesley can alter his time-perception like he did in the film that allowed him to shoot the wings off flies.

he shoots the wings of flies by pure instinct, he's barely looking at them and is terrified and pissing his pants, and hits a bullet in air with a knife swing sending it back to the shooter and killing him. it's his reaction time and time perception that are out of scale

Last edited by 753 on Feb 24th, 2010 at 02:00 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:50 PM

Originally posted by thanos-prime
Bullseye wins Wesley brings nothing to the table bullseye hasn't faced before, and this match has no prep so he doesn't have access to any of his weapons.

he simply doesn't miss. bullet curving isn't even brought up in the graphic novel, his powers aren't explained, but some pictures seem to show him doing it

he wouldnt need special guns, bullseye only has peak human durability, the big guns were used when he killed a parasite with the powers of bizarro SM, an army of miscelaneous superhumans and things like that

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:59 PM
vocaloidcv004

Could go either way, but I think wesley has this one

Warning, lots of text ahead

Let me get this clear, I am in no way bashing Bullseye's powers, as he definitely has a whole lot more options when it comes to weapons, and if Wesley can't find a gun then he is to be put bluntly, ****ed. Bullseye might have near perfect accuracy because of his superhuman strength and enhanced senses, however Wesley is called The Killer for a reason. He is in no way a good person, and will slaughter a whole police station because he's bored, before raping a woman inside. He did this several times in the comics, and has done countless atrocities. So I'm assuming finding a weapon is not Wesley's problem. Wesley's powers are easily described as the power to kill, however a more in depth explanation described his powers as "Bullet manipulation." He holds the ability to create, summon, shape, and manipulate bullets, thus never running out of ammo, giving him the ability to fire endlessly, and even if he misses he can just turn the bullet around and have it come back. He can also change the bullets mid air, and pretty much has complete control over it. Now, while Wesley is described as better than his dad (Killer 1) there are certain things he can't overcome. Wesley does have the ability to perceive time slower than usual, or "Bullet time" as well as has lightning quick reflexes, superhuman senses, and a type of acrobatics. However, I'm assuming he can be killed the same way as his dad did, and that is from two cities across, pin point accuracy, which correct me if I'm wrong, but sounds a little bit like our friend Bullseye, however, this would require Bullseye previous preparation, and could use decoys, but Wesley is hardly that stupid. The only way to kill Wesley is to catch him off guard, and that is no small feat, so to answer the question, Wesley outmatches Bullseye. Bullseye might be able to have near perfect accuracy, but Wesley has 100% accuracy, mostly because even if he misses, he can change the bullet's path so that it hits anyways, or at least ricochet off walls or objects until it does.

Thanks for reading! If I'm wrong or you disagree with something feel free to correct me

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 08:23 AM
vocaloidcv004 is currently offline Click here to Send vocaloidcv004 a Private Message Find more posts by vocaloidcv004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote