KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black bolt vs. Thanos

Black bolt vs. Thanos
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Black bolt vs. Thanos

Super inhuman vs. super badass devient

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:12 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Thanos grins like only he can and then beats Black Bolt solidly.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:13 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thanos grins like only he can and then beats Black Bolt solidly.
if Wolvering gutted thanos, I bet BB could harm him too...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:15 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Thanos has the durability to tank BB's oft wanked scream. And then the rapage begins.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:15 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thanos has the durability to tank BB's oft wanked scream. And then the rapage begins.
Nic when did that happen and omega Idoubt he could take that.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:16 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by nicamarvin
if Wolvering gutted thanos, I bet BB could harm him too...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine also has one of the bigger jobber auras in Marvel, so that's moot. And harming Thanos doesn't mean he could beat him. I don't even like the bastard, but he beats the piss out of Black Bolt here.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:17 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Wolverine also has one of the bigger jobber auras in Marvel, so that's moot. And harming Thanos doesn't mean he could beat him. I don't even like the bastard, but he beats the piss out of Black Bolt here.
No offence but ummm...how do I put this delicatly...HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE THANOS!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:19 AM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah...he has never hurted Juggernaut.... wink BB will Hurt Thanos more than wolverine did.....BB has some serius punch when he screms...I think even harder than the one that took thano's heart out..... eek!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:19 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Black bolt z
No offence but ummm...how do I put this delicatly...HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE THANOS!

I don't hate Thanos, but I never really cared for him as a character. I respect his feats immensely, but that's about it.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:20 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by nicamarvin
Nah...he has never hurted Juggernaut.... wink BB will Hurt Thanos more than wolverine did.....BB has some serius punch when he screms...I think even harder than the one that took thano's heart out..... eek!

You mean Drax, the guy destined to kill Thanos?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:23 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Lol is this a serious match up?

Thanos makes Black Bolt his *****, and his scream would be no problem to Thanos.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:25 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Nic when did that happen and omega Idoubt he could take that.

Thanos has mad durability. I don't think BB's scream is > or even equal to the Gungnir blasts that Odin dished out.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:32 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Apocalypse tanked BB's scream with ease...me and Eny already told you the issue number, this is spite.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:33 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

You mean Drax, the guy destined to kill Thanos?

Destined? I haven't read anywhere that Drax was 'destined' to kill Thanos.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:42 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by galactusischere
Apocalypse tanked BB's scream with ease...me and Eny already told you the issue number, this is spite.
It is not spite.I remember the ish you told me and i would have thought darkseid superior to thanos.I still can't picture someone surviving BB's scream when it was either a word or whisper that broke the wall encasing the great refugee.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:45 AM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

It is not spite.I remember the ish you told me and i would have thought darkseid superior to thanos.I still can't picture someone surviving BB's scream when it was either a word or whisper that broke the wall encasing the great refugee.

Apocalypse did it with ease and it was full scream. And Thanos>Darkseid IMO, but some people might disagree.

So basically...
Thanos=Darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apocalypse>>>Black Bolt

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:48 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by K Von Doom
Destined? I haven't read anywhere that Drax was 'destined' to kill Thanos.
Well he wasn't "destined" to kill thanos but he was created by the god of time kronos for the specific purpose of killing thanos.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:48 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by galactusischere
Apocalypse did it with ease and it was full scream. And Thanos>Darkseid IMO, but some people might disagree.

So basically...
Thanos=Darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apocalypse>>>Black Bolt
Didn't thanos beat darkseid when they fought?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:50 AM
Omega Vision

Darkseid written well is more powerful IMO thanks to the OE but Thanos is the better brawler and has superior durability feats.

Badabing
Karen

This will be closed once Quan posts.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote