KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Loki vs X-man(shaman)

who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Mutants/mankind have out grown the gods 5 71.43%
The gods will always rule man no matter his mutation 2 28.57%
stalemate 0 0%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Loki vs X-man(shaman)
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loki vs X-man(shaman)

Okay you guys have all bn ignoring my threads. so i'll make one with two popular characters.

no set up no back story... go

ko,kill.....

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Feb 24th, 2010 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:37 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

i'd probably go with loki, but just guessing at this point.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:44 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Shaman's biggest problem is his time step in, but I wonder how it would effect Loki since his a god as well. Other than that, Loki wins. Current Shaman seems weaker, a fair bit weaker than before to me personally. Most likely since he does not have a physical body yet.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:01 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Shaman's biggest problem is his time step in, but I wonder how it would effect Loki since his a god as well. Other than that, Loki wins. Current Shaman seems weaker, a fair bit weaker than before to me personally. Most likely since he does not have a physical body yet.

I think he is more powerfull than ever and the fact he made a body of psionic energy is an advantage not a weakness, since he has total control over it - became insubstantial in the fight against avengers while still affecting the physical plane, destroyed it to simulate his death when he saw fit. Why would he need a body of conventional matter and why would one be better than the quasi-solid one he made to interact with the material world?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:14 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by 753
I think he is more powerfull than ever and the fact he made a body of psionic energy is an advantage not a weakness, since he has total control over it - became insubstantial in the fight against avengers while still affecting the physical plane, destroyed it to simulate his death when he saw fit. Why would he need a body of conventional matter and why would one be better than the quasi-solid one he made to interact with the material world?

Really? Doesn't seem to be as powerful as before to me personally. Not based on his showings in Dark X-men.

I assumed it just drains him to create a new body. I mean the simple fact Osborn can even challenge Nate even in his own body mentally, is not right in my opinion.

It does have it's advantages.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:20 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I think the current X-Man is weaker, for the sole reason that his actual body produces those grossly high energy levels. I seriously doubt his faux body can do the same, regardless if its formed from the energy stolen from dozens of telepaths.

But according to the writer, what we see in Dark X-Men #3 is Nate at full power.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 05:25 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by "Id"
I think the current X-Man is weaker, for the sole reason that his actual body produces those grossly high energy levels. I seriously doubt his faux body can do the same, regardless if its formed from the energy stolen from dozens of telepaths.

But according to the writer, what we see in Dark X-Men #3 is Nate at full power.

Nate at Full power bunny (im soo excited)

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 12:49 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote