KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bruce Almighty Vs Pre Retcon Beyonder

Bruce Almighty Vs Pre Retcon Beyonder
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arrow Bruce Almighty Vs Pre Retcon Beyonder

Discuss

I have returned

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 06:24 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 06:37 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Cav9 is not mighty, he likes to think he is.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 06:42 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Re: Bruce Almighty Vs Pre Retcon Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Discuss
so a guy with a piece of a (at best) universal being's power vs a guy who can take out a universe or more at half power.....

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 07:27 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Post Retcon Beyonder can easily win this, let alone pre.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 07:31 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well, Bruce isn't a comic, so I'm posting before it's closed. Bruce was his universes God, so he's the equivalent to Marvels TOAA, so he wins.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:05 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by KingD19
Well, Bruce isn't a comic, so I'm posting before it's closed. Bruce was his universes God, so he's the equivalent to Marvels TOAA, so he wins.

I'm pretty sure he only had power over Buffalo, New York. He was made God of one city and he never really did anything that Beyonder couldn't do.

Edit: Nvm, he had the power to erase stars and move the moon, it was just he only heard the prayers of Buffalo, New York. Still he didn't do anything Beyonder couldn't do.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:08 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure he only had power over Buffalo, New York. He was made God of one city and he never really did anything that Beyonder couldn't do.

Edit: Nvm, he had the power to erase stars and move the moon, it was just he only heard the prayers of Buffalo, New York. Still he didn't do anything Beyonder couldn't do.
Hm erasing stars is a pretty insane feat laughing for a comedy movie of course

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:12 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Beyonder made the cosmic judge of all reality shit his pants..that is enough proof to show that he was omnipotent COMPETELY.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:12 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Beyonder made the cosmic judge of all reality shit his pants..that is enough proof to show that he was omnipotent COMPETELY.

Not really. LT isn't omnipotent either so being his superior doesn't automatically equate to omnipotence.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:15 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

bumpity bump. kick @SS... beyonder for the win next we should make movie mask 1 and 2 vs bruce or beyonder..

now that i posted thread can be closed

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:17 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

He heard the prayers of the whole world. It was too much, that was why he made prayer.com or whatever it was.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:20 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by KingD19
He heard the prayers of the whole world. It was too much, that was why he made prayer.com or whatever it was.

Yaweeh! (I didn't get the joke until the second time I saw the movie)
And no God straight up told Bruce that he only heard the prayers of one city. It was meant to show him just how hard God's job was. He couldn't deal with the prayers of one city let alone the entire world and/or universe.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:21 PM
KingD19

Ahh, well there ya go. While his mind wasn't omniscient, he did have the power of god.

And god=toaa>>>>>beyonder

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:51 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

TOAA>=Beyonder IMO.

Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than the multi-verse.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 10:02 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

And TOAA is Marvel's version of God, I know full well how powerful Pre and Post retcon Byonder is, and he's not on TOAA's level, nobody is, that's why he's TOAA.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 10:07 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

IIRC the most impressive thing he did was move the moon

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 06:36 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Discuss
You've been asked to stop with this type of thread. You've been shown the rules. Warnings and temp bans don't seem to help. From now on it will be more warnings and temp bans for each spite/off topic/spam thread.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 06:40 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote