KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Franklin Richards vs. Jean Grey

Franklin Richards vs. Jean Grey
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Franklin Richards vs. Jean Grey

Full power both and for jean that does include the pheniox.Whatever her most powerful for is.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:19 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Franklin Richards vs. Jean Grey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Full power both and for jean that does include the pheniox.Whatever her most powerful for is.
Boy you just made a Spite thread.....

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:41 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

White Phoenix IMO.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:46 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinksushi1

Originally posted by galactusischere
White Phoenix IMO.

How do you know that White Phoenix of the Crown is not vulnerable to reality warping powers?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:03 AM
pinksushi1 is currently offline Click here to Send pinksushi1 a Private Message Find more posts by pinksushi1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Jean for mindrape

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 08:07 AM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

id have to side with the reality warping

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 08:27 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Doesn't Franklin have to actually see Jean before he can recognise her as a threat?
Jean kills Franklin's mind from blocks away.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 10:35 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Originally posted by pinksushi1
How do you know that White Phoenix of the Crown is not vulnerable to reality warping powers?

She is too powerful for him. She is abstract level while Franky was said to be only average celestial level at best.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:16 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

White phoenix holds univereses in her hands. Franklin richars creates pocket universes.

All there is to say is that she transcends reality

WF stomps on him.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:37 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

She is too powerful for him. She is abstract level while Franky was said to be only average celestial level at best.
That is abstract level.

And even as a kid he has shown more power than most Celestials, not sure where it was said that is his limit anyway, seeing as he is an Omega.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 08:07 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Survivor19
Jean for mindrape
Originally posted by the ninjak
Doesn't Franklin have to actually see Jean before he can recognise her as a threat?
Jean kills Franklin's mind from blocks away.

You are both aware he has telepathy, right?
Originally posted by 753
White phoenix holds univereses in her hands. Franklin richars creates pocket universes.

All there is to say is that she transcends reality

WF stomps on him.

Yea, he did that as a kid, which isn't his full power.

Anyway, too much speculation as to where he'd be at full power.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 08:09 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Mindset
You are both aware he has telepathy, right?

Yea, he did that as a kid, which isn't his full power.

Anyway, too much speculation as to where he'd be at full power.

Without feats we can only wonder, so going by feast she takes it. IMO going by cosmic hierarchy it only makes sense that she takes it too. How would you say he compares to his son?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:46 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by 753
Without feats we can only wonder

I thought that's what I said?
quote:
IMO going by cosmic hierarchy it only makes sense that she takes it too. How would you say he compares to his son?
Cosmic hierarchy seems not to matter in these cases. MJJ, Wanda, Protege, etc.

Weaker imo.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:51 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

That is abstract level.

And even as a kid he has shown more power than most Celestials, not sure where it was said that is his limit anyway, seeing as he is an Omega.

Average celestials aren't abstract level erm

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:51 PM
Mindset

Average celestials aren't abstract level erm
What are the feats of average Celestials?

What level are they?

FR has feats over average Celestials, which don't have feats.

Oh, I guess I answered my first question.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:53 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Oh, I guess I answered my first question.

Uhh, Ashema the listener?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:55 PM

I thought that's what I said? Cosmic hierarchy seems not to matter in these cases. MJJ, Wanda, Protege, etc.

Weaker imo.

Yeah I know, the point is that speculation isnt enough to claim he is more powefull than her.

I think the warpers trespassings are somewhat tolerated by the higher ups because they dont really matter in the grand scheme of things and what problems they do cause always end up solving themselves.

Going by hyperstorm's feats and history, I think she is above him as well.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:56 PM
Nihilist

Originally posted by pinksushi1
Jamie Braddock easily warped the White Hot Room so its possible.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:58 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Uhh, Ashema the listener?

Go on...

Originally posted by 753
Yeah I know, the point is that speculation isnt enough to claim he is more powefull than her.

I think the warpers trespassings are somewhat tolerated by the higher ups because they dont really matter in the grand scheme of things and what problems they do cause always end up solving themselves.

Going by hyperstorm's feats and history, I think she is above him as well.

I didn't know I claimed he was stronger than her, I thought I pretty much alluded to that very fact. Or were you just restating my point?

Those warpers were stronger than most of the cosmic hierarchy, the cosmics toleration of their existence didn't really matter.

I meant Hyperstorm was weaker, I should have clarified.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 10:00 PM

I thought your post implied you believe he can win.

Until there is actual evidence of him topping the white phoenix power levels and feats we can only assume he loses badly. Even if he realizes his potential and becomes a celestial level abstract, I believe WPOTC to be above that.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 10:06 PM