KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vixen vs Namor

Vixen vs Namor
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Vixen vs Namor

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 02:17 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aztec
Reptilectric

I'm going to root for Vixen, and say she takes the slight majority. She can stack up powers to defeat Namor. On top of that, she has a healing power to help mend her injuries.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 05:31 AM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Namor wins....after he has sex with her. Imperius Rex baby.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 05:33 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

vixen by a mile........

kiddin'.......we all know who wins

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 03:04 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

i kinda think this depends on the conditions....imo if namor has a black suit or their is a body of water near then he wins however iv its on dry land and theirs not suit or water i think she could potentially out last him.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 03:10 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I think physically, Namor is superior than her animal powers, but can't she even do stuff like get Grodd's telepathy nowadays?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 03:22 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Is there water nearby?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 03:38 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
I think physically, Namor is superior than her animal powers, but can't she even do stuff like get Grodd's telepathy nowadays?

idk about the telepathy but yea Namor is by all standards stronger then her or any thing she can use the ability of.....but imo she could out last him via cheetah, hawk,eagle...ect then as he gets more dehydrated the more effective the gorilla or rhino's would be....

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 03:41 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

She was able to mimic metahuman powers, such as Jay Garrick's speed, Geo-Force's earth-based powers, Black Lightning's....lightening, as well as Superman. She even copied Red Arrow's archery skills and even Green Lantern's ring. I believe Anansi has stopped this ability, but she was a beast for some time.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 03:55 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Yea, she can't do that any more (which wasn't copying, but outright stealing), but I think she can still mimic animal supers.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 04:14 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote