KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Gladitor vs. Team Nova

Team Gladitor vs. Team Nova
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Team Gladitor vs. Team Nova

Gladiator
Black Bolt
Beta Ray Bill
Thor
Sentry

vs.

Nova Prime
Silver Surfer
Adam Warlock
Mar-Vell
Quasar

Both teams are going all out, no holding Back.

However no BFR.

No cis or pis.

Who wins?

Old Post May 26th, 2010 09:10 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Team Gladiator.

Old Post May 26th, 2010 09:19 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Team Gladitor vs. Team Nova

quote: (post)
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Gladiator
Black Bolt
Beta Ray Bill
Thor
Sentry

vs.

Nova Prime
Silver Surfer
Adam Warlock
Mar-Vell
Quasar

However no BFR.

No cis or pis.

Who wins?
We lose and you FAIL erm

Old Post May 26th, 2010 09:20 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Team Gladitor vs. Team Nova

Gladiator
Black Bolt
Beta Ray Bill
Thor
Sentry

vs.

Nova Prime
Silver Surfer
Adam Warlock
Mar-Vell
Quasar

However no BFR.

No cis or pis.

Who wins?
Sorry Buddy I was just playing.... stick out tongue I will say T2 FTW... evil face

Old Post May 26th, 2010 09:26 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychopath001
RESPECT NOVA DAMMIT!

Team Nova all the way. Team 1 has too many easily exploited weaknesses from what I can see.

I'm...

Old Post May 27th, 2010 03:01 AM
Psychopath001 is currently offline Click here to Send Psychopath001 a Private Message Find more posts by Psychopath001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Originally posted by Psychopath001
Team Nova all the way. Team 1 has too many easily exploited weaknesses from what I can see.

and what may they Be other than Glads confidence issues?

Old Post May 27th, 2010 03:12 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychopath001
RESPECT NOVA DAMMIT!

Sentry has a severe psychological condition that makes him afraid of his own power. I'm sure we all witnessed his sad display in WWH and the drama it took to get him to leave the house.

You already mentioned that of the gladiator.

Black Bolt cannot focus and control his most powerful asset, which is his voice. The line up of Team Nova consists of individuals who are not likely to be hurt by anything Black Bolt throws at them other than the power of his voice, which he will have difficulty doing seeing as his own team mates will be in combat. He lets loose his voice, and destroys friend and for together. So now Black Bolt cannot fight at full efficiency.

Which leaves Beta Ray Bill and Thor as the only ones fighting at the fullest of their capacity.

I'm...

Old Post May 27th, 2010 03:20 AM
Psychopath001 is currently offline Click here to Send Psychopath001 a Private Message Find more posts by Psychopath001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Psychopath001
Sentry has a severe psychological condition that makes him afraid of his own power. I'm sure we all witnessed his sad display in WWH and the drama it took to get him to leave the house.

You already mentioned that of the gladiator.

Black Bolt cannot focus and control his most powerful asset, which is his voice. The line up of Team Nova consists of individuals who are not likely to be hurt by anything Black Bolt throws at them other than the power of his voice, which he will have difficulty doing seeing as his own team mates will be in combat. He lets loose his voice, and destroys friend and for together. So now Black Bolt cannot fight at full efficiency.

Which leaves Beta Ray Bill and Thor as the only ones fighting at the fullest of their capacity.

No CIS pretty much removes Sentry's baggage, though. As well as Glad's confidence issue.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 03:23 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Team 2. CIS off benefits them even more than it does team 1. Gladiator still has that raditaion frequency vulnerabilty BTW.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 04:33 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Last edited by guy222 on May 27th, 2010 at 07:08 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2010 07:01 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

and what may they Be other than Glads confidence issues?

Have you ever read any issue where gladiator "lost his confidence"? I don't think so...

Anyway Gladiator still does have a exploitable weakness to a certain type of radiation that surfer knows of (shown on panel that he does and has threatened glads with it).

****ing really need to put the end to people's idea of Gladiator confidence "issue". People have zero clue of how it works.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:54 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Those are two monster line up's.

As I understand it, no cis doesn't necessarily remove particular weaknessess, so If a character is batshyte crazy, then the no CIS rule won't change that right?

Old Post May 27th, 2010 03:19 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

IIRC, in WOK Rocket Racoon and Rachel made him lose confidence by psionically making him think that he was being torn apart at the molecular level by a quantum energy ray. Turned out it was a mop.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 03:35 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Methink t1 can take this.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post May 27th, 2010 03:35 PM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by dmills
IIRC, in WOK Rocket Racoon and Rachel made him lose confidence by psionically making him think that he was being torn apart at the molecular level by a quantum energy ray. Turned out it was a mop.

I guess you can try and mind rape him like Cassandra nova. Anyway Glads overcame that particular raccoon moment. And when they couldn't trick he anymore he speed blitzed the shit out of everyone on that ship/facility.

I was refering to ppl thinking that someone strong could cause Glads to lose confidence or a battle that is drawn out would cause him to lose confidence. Both of which are totally untrue.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 04:17 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

If it goes to the punches, team 1 all the way. Surfer would probably beat most of them in one-on-one, but weaker character would fall, and Team Glad would end it.

But since it's not the case here, Team 2 all the way.
In one-on-one:
Surfer alone can tip the scale for his team: He can BFR Glad and Sentry. He can exploit the two weaknesses of Gladiator, and mess with Sentry's mind too. And he can outpower Black Bolt, BRB and Thor.

Warlock can also take on the mind of both Sentry and Gladiator, and can use magic. Only BRB and Thor would be fine with it.

Nova is one of the fastest character in both line-up (behind Surfer and Gladiator) and can throw punch with Gladiator, Blackagar Boltagon and Sentry.

Team 1 still have a shot, it will depend of the lines-up, but what's sure, is that Thor is better go against Surfer. He's probably the only one who don't get his ass kicked, and even if he loose, he will have occupy him long enough for receiving help.

Team 2 7,5/10

Old Post May 27th, 2010 05:39 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

seems to me team 1 has the brute force advantage. team 2 is more versatile however. the hammer bros do give team 1 some versatility, but damn I think team 2 takes this. scary what a fusion of abilities SS and Genis could do not even mentioning what Nova, Quasar, and Warlock could add to that.

team 2 wins 6.5/10

Old Post May 27th, 2010 05:58 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

Hamer bros is key Too much going on there.

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post May 27th, 2010 10:06 PM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Team 1 wins.

Nova is the weak link.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 27th, 2010 10:08 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

@Lord Feron,

Yeah that was awesome. He blitzed the hell out of them, then fried that one dude. But no, I've never seen him get into a fight where he loses confidence. Only with psionic manipulation.

Old Post May 28th, 2010 01:08 AM