KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman's Army vs Teams

Wonder Woman's Army vs Teams
Started by: Q99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q99

Wonder Woman's Army vs Teams

(please log in to view the image)

What existing teams could beat the quickly assembled army that Wonder Woman got together in WW600 to defeat Ivo's robots?

The lineup:
Wonder Woman /Leader
Supergirl
Miss Martian
Black Alice
Terra III
Grace Choi
Star Spangled Kid
Dove
Manhunter
Bulleteer
Skyrocket
Lightning
Judomaster
Batwoman
Batgirl
The Question II
Ravager
Cyclone
Misfit

Black Alice'll default to Marvel family powers unless the enemy has someone more powerful than that.

Who can win and who'd be able to put up a fight? Current Avengers? Big 7 JLA from Waid's run? Classic defenders?

From the comics teams only, no making a new team.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 07:28 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

classic defenders.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 08:42 AM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

That army has been owned repeatadly by thousands of fanboys splattering jizz all over the page laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 09:04 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by amnesia
classic defenders.

You think they could? Keep in mind Black Alice'd yoink Strange's power since he's stronger than a Marvel, knocking out one of their biggest hitters off the bat.

quote:
Mshinu
That army has been owned repeatadly by thousands of fanboys splattering jizz all over the page

Wonder Woman's girl harem is hers and hers alone!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 09:06 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mshinu
That army has been owned repeatadly by thousands of fanboys splattering jizz all over the page laughing out loud

no more jizz with the new costume though.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 09:25 AM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Infinity watch take them

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 10:02 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

You didn't stipulate no BFR, so I'll say Shadowpact, with Nightshade sending them to the dark dimension.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 12:21 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Authority with Jenny and Doctor

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 12:23 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Martian_mind
You didn't stipulate no BFR, so I'll say Shadowpact, with Nightshade sending them to the dark dimension.

Black Alice knows Nightshade and can counter-yoink, and Wonder Woman can summon Kane Malohi's seashell for cross dimension travel for groups.

quote:
Warlord

I wouldn't bet on that one. The Authority's stronger members are pretty vulnerable to blitzing, if the Army's herald levelers attack together Apollo can only hold off one of 'em. Misfit could pop in and clock one too.

quote:
Nihilist
Infinity watch take them

What lineup?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 01:15 PM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

their powers work at will...the ladies have a chance only if they act before jenny and doc for a thought.

this fight is a quickdraw so maybe a 50-50 for me

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 01:18 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Originally posted by Nihilist
Infinity watch take them

Probably. Even without Thanos.

Originally posted by Warlord

Yeah, a competent Authority should probably do it.

A decent lineup of the Imperial Guard, Legion of Super-Heroes, or Squadron Supreme should give them trouble and little in the way of magic to mess with.

Defenders and some lineups of JSA are a problem because they have powerful magical members.

There are high-end Avengers, JLA, and X-Men custom lineups that could do it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 01:23 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

certain Avengers lineups too

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 01:24 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor Corps. Screw Black Alice.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 01:25 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor Corps. Screw Black Alice.

There's only three of them. That alone is going to give them a lot of trouble.

quote:
Basilisk

A decent lineup of the Imperial Guard, Legion of Super-Heroes, or Squadron Supreme should give them trouble and little in the way of magic to mess with.

Agreed, just too many heroes for the WWA to deal with in general.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 01:36 PM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by Q99
There's only three of them. That alone is going to give them a lot of trouble.

four wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 01:41 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor
Beta Ray Bill/Thorse
Masterson Thor
Dargo Ktor
Throg

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 01:45 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

lol @ Throg

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 01:48 PM
Q99

Was that ever a real lineup though? The Thor Corps was originally assembled for when Thor was lost in time, and I don't think Throg was ever officially a member.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 02:02 PM