KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade vs Misty Knight

Blade vs Misty Knight
Started by: King Castle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blade vs Misty Knight

forum rules.........

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 07:24 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Probably Misty Knight.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 07:35 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

blade most likely

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 07:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

could go either way, one of them would win.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 07:44 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Castle
could go either way, one of them would win.
Misty is on a higher level than Blade.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 07:46 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

Blade

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 01:09 AM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Misty is on a higher level than Blade.
how so?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 01:09 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Blade got kayoed by Cyclops.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 02:12 AM
SuperiorTech

Ok I am confused Misty is that chick with the robotic arm right? How is she a match for blade.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 02:13 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

how is that bad thing?!

O' Cyclopes has ko'ed a plenty of ppl in the past ppl superior to blade and misty..

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 02:14 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

how is that bad thing?!

O' Cyclopes has ko'ed a plenty of ppl in the past ppl superior to blade and misty..
Like who?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 02:15 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Ok I am confused Misty is that chick with the robotic arm right? How is she a match for blade.
I think she kayoed Rhino once.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 02:17 AM
Trackz

Not sure misty knight has done anything impressive...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 03:53 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I think she kayoed Rhino once.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 04:15 AM
Trackz

you think or you know? Also Rhino is one of those characters everyone beats, no?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 04:36 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

she cold cocked Rhino with her cybernetic arm.. and it really shouldn't have happen but he is rhino so no one cares at marvel when they do it.

its a running gag thing..

@jugg.

cyclops back in the day cold cocked logan knocking him on his @$$... if it werent for the adamantium skull and healing factor his backhand would have killed anyone less... including Blade..

so no shame for blade..

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 04:41 AM
jinzin

Hey! A fight Blade can actually win! eek!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 04:55 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm surprise trackz isnt all over this or snoop with their racial identity group mentality..

i guess seeing who is in the fight that isnt an issue.. or maybe they are too busy in other boards arguing for their character against Cap, Wolverine, and batman..

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 04:58 AM
jinzin

i'm surprise trackz isnt all over this or snoop with their racial identity group mentality..

i guess seeing who is in the fight that isnt an issue.. or maybe they are too busy in other boards arguing for their character against Cap, Wolverine, and batman..
laughing out loud

Personally I like movie Blade waaaayyy better than his comic book counterpart... I'd give him an edge over comic book Blade as well.. his feats are outstandingly better IMO.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 05:09 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Why are you making up lies about posters? What the hell has race got to do with anything?

Thats funny because I've had a debate with them concerning Cap vs Blade and I remember them respecting my opinion. If you're going to bash posters at least get your facts right.

Oh and Blade fans give the majority to Wolverine, so there goes your theory.

Last edited by Deadline on Dec 28th, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 12:01 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote