KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nightwing vs. Taskmaster

Nightwing vs. Taskmaster
Started by: Marvelknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvelknight
Authority

Nightwing vs. Taskmaster

all standard equipment is on.

They fight in an uderground base armed to blow in 10 minutes.

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 07:56 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

taskmaster unless nightwing gasses him and stays away..

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 07:57 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Taskmaster takes it.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 08:02 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Castle
taskmaster unless nightwing gasses him and stays away..

Really are those the only options Dick has in your opinion? What about the idea that Nightwing could give Taskmaster a great fight up close if it came down to it?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 08:04 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

he better use the taser suit within the 1st minute..

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 08:05 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

he better use the taser suit within the 1st minute..

I was thinking that Dick could take him physically. I know taskmaster has the skills of a lot of great fighters from marvel. But he doesn't have the same know how, because he never put any time in gaining the skill. He just know how to perform it on the spot. Nightwing has years of training. I just feel that Dick will give him a real great fight, even if he goes down.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 08:16 PM
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

Nightwing is toast!!

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 09:34 PM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

Originally posted by Marvelknight
I was thinking that Dick could take him physically. I know taskmaster has the skills of a lot of great fighters from marvel. But he doesn't have the same know how, because he never put any time in gaining the skill. He just know how to perform it on the spot. Nightwing has years of training. I just feel that Dick will give him a real great fight, even if he goes down.
yea, tasky has several lifetimes of training from all the stuff hes learned. tasky rapes him unless above situations

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 10:12 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Really are those the only options Dick has in your opinion? What about the idea that Nightwing could give Taskmaster a great fight up close if it came down to it?

Give a fight maybe, but Taskmaster is better.

Wins would come from other stuff than a contest of HtH skill.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 10:24 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

not necessarily, tasky has some gear too

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 02:04 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i can see Nightwing pull one or two wins in pure h2h blitz fighting trying to stay ahead of him..

also we mustn't forget how he was currently written when facing bucky and what cap said.

my boy nightwing will pull some wins..

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Jan 11th, 2011 at 02:09 AM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 02:05 AM
Q99

also we mustn't forget how he was currently written when facing bucky and what cap said.

What happened there?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 02:33 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
yea, tasky has several lifetimes of training from all the stuff hes learned. tasky rapes him unless above situations

I don't know about that. See just because he can perform a fighting technique exactly the same as the originator. It doesn't give Taskmaster the years of experience that the originator has.

Now I know that Taskmaster has been around for some time now and does have his own experience using fighting techniques of other great fighting masters. But Nightwing is also a top fighting master and is damn near if not on Batman's level in fighting skills. I really believe Dick needs more credit here. He can get more than 2 or 3 win's here. And physically Taskmaster isn't even superior to Nightwing.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 04:25 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
What happened there?
iirc currently Cap dont Bucky to fight Taskmaster after a quick skirmish told Buck that Cap had not yet learned his style and could take him or some such.. not really how it works for TM but it was written and so it was put on panel

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 04:50 AM
AlmightyKfish

iirc currently Cap dont Bucky to fight Taskmaster after a quick skirmish told Buck that Cap had not yet learned his style and could take him or some such.. not really how it works for TM but it was written and so it was put on panel

No, Cap told Bucky to fight him because he didn't have time or some such, and not only did Tasky recognise his moves, the only time Bucky got a hit in was whe nTasky was turned around yelling at Cap for running away...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 11:41 AM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Not to mention briefly held his own against both Caps at the same time. And again only got tagged when was looking in another diraction..

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 02:15 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

I truly hope that it's realized that Dick has gone up against and taken down multiple highly skilled combatants at the same time. Add in the years of having to deal with Deathstroke (even getting the upper hand in "Nightwing" Vol. 2 # 18). And has taken down criminals like Clayface, KG-Beast, Block Buster, and even other dangerous foes alongside Batman as Robin as a kid.

His fighting style alone is truly one of the most unorthodox and unpredictable fighting styles in the DCU. I seen him perform moves that are truly amazing to the eye (and no one else can pull them off not even Batman). His agility and acrobatics are superb. It would be hard for Taskmater to predict Dick's next move even though Taskmater will be able to pull off most if not all of Nightwing's acrobatic maneuvers by observing them.

Nightwing also carries weapons and equipment that can be used to turn the ties as a second option. Nightwing also can and will land hard blows on him (that can put him down) as well through out the fight. Given that they only have 10 minutes. It can go either way. Not just in favor of Taskmaster every time.

Last edited by Marvelknight on Jan 11th, 2011 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 06:52 PM
AlmightyKfish

I truly hope that it's realized that Dick has gone up against and taken down multiple highly skilled combatants at the same time. Add in the years of having to deal with Deathstroke (even getting the upper hand in "Nightwing" Vol. 2 # 18). And has taken down criminals like Clayface, KG-Beast, Block Buster, and even other dangerous foes alongside Batman as Robin as a kid.

His fighting style alone is truly one of the most unorthodox and unpredictable fighting styles in the DCU. I seen him perform moves that are truly amazing to the eye (and no one else can pull them off not even Batman). His agility and acrobatics are superb. It would be hard for Taskmater to predict Dick's next move even though Taskmater will be able to pull off most if not all of Nightwing's acrobatic maneuvers by observing them.

Nightwing also carries weapons and equipment that can be used to turn the ties as a second option. Nightwing also can and will land hard blows on him (that can put him down) as well through out the fight. Given that they only have 10 minutes. It can go either way. Not just in favor of Taskmaster every time.

Except the longer the fight goes on, the worse it will get for Nightwing, as Tasky has managed to replicate fighting styles after fighting people for a few minutes.

Dick's fighting style may be unorthodox, but Tasky has easily replicated fighting styles that will be a similar level of complexity (Cap, Iron Fist, Elektra many, many others) and has also managed to replicate a fighting style that should be physically impossible for a human being to use, and did it whilst fighting his superhuman opponent.

Taskmaster also have a huge amount of weaponry which he brings to fights, his loadout has contained- Sword (Longsword or Katana), Shield, various firearms, energy shaper, Bow with various trick arrows, etc.

There's also Taskmaster's ability to shift into double speed...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 08:06 PM
guy222
With my gal

tasky

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 08:28 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Tasky has every advantage in this combat.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 08:52 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote