KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Citizen Steel Vs Superboy

Citizen Steel Vs Superboy
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Citizen Steel Vs Superboy

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 10:54 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Honestly, if Kon uses his mobility and his smarts, he might eventually wear Steel down, but that's not certain. His main problem is going to be hurting Steel himself.

Kon would win by BFR i suppose...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 11:47 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If the JSA/KC Superman-thrashing Gog couldn't so much as move CS, Superboy isn't doing jack to him. Imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 05:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

For a man made out of steel, CS has insane durability. Conner is one of my favs but I don't see him damaging the guy. Has anyone really ever damaged him?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 08:08 PM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ To date, no.

CS is fairly underrated though. Downing 3rd World Gog with a mere 2 hits is no small feat.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 08:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Last issue of JSA All-stars, Power Girl gave her her best punch and Steel didn't feel a thing.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 09:26 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

steel.. all the way

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 09:43 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Hes so tough I tried to rip my comic and all I got was a paper cut and wet pants as I failed sad

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 09:49 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Last issue of JSA All-stars, Power Girl gave her her best punch and Steel didn't feel a thing.

he's durable, but he didn't feel a thing cause thats part of his powerset.
it's not really because her punch didnt hurt him. he has lost his ability to feel.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 09:51 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

then how does he pull his punches if he needs to, etc?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 09:53 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Also, I think that the amazing part is that he takes no damage, not that he doesn't feel anything.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 10:17 PM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
then how does he pull his punches if he needs to, etc?
His armor. It has a tensile strength of 280,000 pounds per square inch. Therefore even the slightest of movements require him to exert the aforementioned force to bend the armor around him. In effect, it weakens him:

(please log in to view the image)

Without the armor he is an unregulated beast.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 10:30 PM
paisapower

Seems to be in Power Girls league so 50/50 maybe

[IMG]http://(please log in to view the image)[/IMG]

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 11:25 PM
paisapower is currently offline Click here to Send paisapower a Private Message Find more posts by paisapower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I have a problem with that scan on SO many levels.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 11:37 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

In that scan remember his armor is still on.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 04:55 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by paisapower
Seems to be in Power Girls league so 50/50 maybe

[IMG]http://(please log in to view the image)[/IMG]
Wtf is this?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 04:59 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

They were fighting one of the Black Lantern Supermen. He said Steel was in Powergirls league, but his strength was still effectively halved.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 06:21 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

CS is not in that scrubs league, ever.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 06:26 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

For some strange reason PG has received a power boost. Lately she has been hanging with the big boys.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 06:37 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by carver9
For some strange reason PG has received a power boost. Lately she has been hanging with the big boys.

I think the revelation of her origin as 'kryptonian from another universe' helped. Since she was no longer kinda-sorta-kryptonian-ish, they went up in level somewhat. Whatever dimensional interference was around from Infinite Crisis which caused her powers to fluctuate weirdly went away and such.

Also, she's just been more confident and in the action more lately, which always helps.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 07:39 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote