KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Monarch vs Darkseid/Thanos

Monarch vs Darkseid/Thanos
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Monarch vs Darkseid/Thanos

This is Monarch at his Prime... (arena monarch). Can the duo take him out?

If his suit is ruptured in this fight, he is self bfred... he loses.

Who wins?

I honestly believe that the blast that he used that wiped out a continent is enough to take both of these peeps out.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 11:22 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Technically Monarch in his Prime is Post-Arena or at the end of Arena. Was that what you meant?

Edit: And if you think that a blast that Monarch did casually with but a wave of his hand can take both DS and Thanos out then you don't really think this is much of a fight, do you? stick out tongue

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 11:42 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Carver, you fool. stick out tongue You said rupturing his suit results in a self BFR. Of course the team wins.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 12:01 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Prime with the guardian amp ripped his suit. Numerous of Supermen along with numerous of GL's failed to do this so what makes you think Thanos and Darkseid can? How far above Superman strength do you think they are?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 12:18 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Prime with the guardian amp ripped his suit. Numerous of Supermen along with numerous of GL's failed to do this so what makes you think Thanos and Darkseid can? How far above Superman strength do you think they are?
Very far.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 12:19 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Very far.

Far enough to match NUMEROUS of Supermen and GLs strength and even then, all of that power failed at even making Monarch budge.

Darkseid and a regular Superman are equals when it comes to strength. I know for a FACT that he is rupturing the suit and Thanos isn't stronger than 10 Supermen.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 12:23 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

If they're ripping Monarch's suit I don't think it will be with physical attacks. Neither of them are fliers/speedsters and Monarch has no reason to try taking the fight up close and personal so this will likely turn into a blasting contest.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 12:23 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Omega Vision
If they're ripping Monarch's suit I don't think it will be with physical attacks. Neither of them are fliers/speedsters and Monarch has no reason to try taking the fight up close and personal so this will likely turn into a blasting contest.

And IMO, they would lose and hard at that.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 12:33 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos solos.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 04:27 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

And IMO, they would lose and hard at that.

Thanos isn't soloing and its a possbility they are losing this.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 04:31 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos isn't soloing and its a possbility they are losing this.
Based on what ?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 04:32 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ?

Quan, I promise you that you don't want to debate on this topic... I will DESTROY you. Leave it as it is...

Monarch stomps 9/10 and I don't even know how Thanos is pulling the 1 win that I gave him.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 04:35 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Quan, I promise you that you don't want to debate on this topic... I will DESTROY you. Leave it as it is...

Monarch stomps 9/10 and I don't even know how Thanos is pulling the 1 win that I gave him.
Empty threats. Thanos would tear through his armor every single time. Feel free to prove otherwise.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 04:37 AM
carver9

Empty threats. Thanos would tear through his armor every single time. Feel free to prove otherwise.

Read above...

I already gave my reasons?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 04:38 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Far enough to match NUMEROUS of Supermen and GLs strength and even then, all of that power failed at even making Monarch budge.

Darkseid and a regular Superman are equals when it comes to strength. I know for a FACT that he is rupturing the suit and Thanos isn't stronger than 10 Supermen.
Read above...

I already gave my reasons?
His armor was ruptured by one green lantern. Where are you getting 10 Supermen from ? You always are flat out wrong about the details about 99 percent of what you post. How ?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 04:41 AM
carver9

His armor was ruptured by one green lantern. Where are you getting 10 Supermen from ? You always are flat out wrong about the details about 99 percent of what you post. How ?

His armor wasn't ruptured, his face mask was lifted.

And the team that he fought would kill Thanos.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 04:43 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Go Carver, go Carver, go go.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 04:44 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Monarch wins

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 04:45 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Re: Monarch vs Darkseid/Thanos

This is Monarch at his Prime... (arena monarch). Can the duo take him out?

If his suit is ruptured in this fight, he is self bfred... he loses.

Who wins?

I honestly believe that the blast that he used that wiped out a continent is enough to take both of these peeps out.

Is this Pre-Crisis Darkseid? If yes, Darkseid erases Monarch.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 04:48 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No, its standard Darkseid.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 04:49 AM