KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Solar: Man of the Atom

Thanos vs Solar: Man of the Atom
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos vs Solar: Man of the Atom

Thanos full powered vs Dr Solar. Thanos already beat one being with infinite power, so he has should do well here. And to make it a fair fight, I'll allow Thanos can use his fists to punch Solar AND his force field of omnipotence.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 06:38 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Solar wins.

laughing out loud at long turd being so butthurt.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:02 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud at nihilist sucking my big black cock.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:09 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

This is spite, Thanos annihilates!! laughing laughing

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:12 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

@Longpig.

Goooood. Use your anger. Let your hatred of Thanos flow through you.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:13 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, he didn't suck my cock, he ****ing obliterated it. It was like my dick had the antidote.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:17 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like he thought my dick was snake bitten and he was sucking the poison out. I mean.....it was magical.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:20 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

heh

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on May 12th, 2011 at 07:29 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:23 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was like he was furious at my cock. Like it banged his sister....

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:23 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looking back, I see i could have handled that situation better..... But Nihilist, why do you insist on picking fights with me? You know you can't win.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:32 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diesldude
This is spite, Thanos annihilates!! laughing laughing
You have a point, my good man. I should have known better.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:36 AM
Nihilist

Dick jokes now laughing out loud that even worse than mom jokes. Did long turd wake up from a coma and still think he wa in the 90's.

As for can't win against you, lulz you bottled it in the other thread after claiming to be man.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:57 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

i want to see some real neck slashes from the both of you

so far, so lame

strange vs thanos battlezone. do it

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:04 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember, Nihilist, no teeth.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:05 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a giant pussy. He picks fights with me, loses then reports me.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:09 AM
Nihilist

Lmfao at you trying to be a internet tough guy, I have never reported anyone fact.

You haven't won a single argument since you returned, all you are is slight comic relief at best son.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:22 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now you're just repeating what I said to you last night, dumbass. What next, a drug reference? You're about as witty as a chilly fart. Come on, make me laugh or something, ya feeb.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:36 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait.....are you canadian?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:38 AM
Nihilist

Why would I try to make you laugh tough guy?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:48 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because you're a joke.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:55 AM