KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Uatu the Watcher vs Odin

Uatu the Watcher vs Odin
Started by: Hyperion Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hyperion Prime

Uatu the Watcher vs Odin

So how does this go? I know of two times the Uatu has sneaked into Asgard undetected. I believe in one he snuck up on Odin. The watchers are bad ass. Aron the Rogue Watcher was a huge threat. Recently Odin got pissed at the Watcher and called him a big baby. So who wins if they go to the fist.

They fight using all there powers.
I have uatu winning 7/10

Old Post May 12th, 2011 09:36 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Classic Uatu would take it by a slight margin. He did some crazy shit before which puts him clearly on skyfather level.

Not sure if the wacthers did anything in recently.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 09:40 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

I lol'd at how when Odin was going off, Uatu just looked at him like "child please", and then turned his back to Odin and walked away. Classic.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 09:45 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dmills
I lol'd at how when Odin was going off, Uatu just looked at him like "child please", and then turned his back to Odin and walked away. Classic.

That's one of the reasons I think Uatu can take this. He was ready for him....maybe because he can see all the different paths reality takes and he knew Odin was going to do that.

I bet he can predict anything Odin would throw at him and counter it easily.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 09:57 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Uatu wins this one.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 10:08 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Odin wins.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 10:12 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin wins.

Quan why do you think that?? Not trying to give you any shit...just want to know why.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 10:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Quan why do you think that?? Not trying to give you any shit...just want to know why.
More powerful, far more fighting experience, also wasn't ko'd by the Rulk in humiliating fashion.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 10:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

More powerful, far more fighting experience, also wasn't ko'd by the Rulk in humiliating fashion.

I'll give you more fighting experience, but the Rulk thing was pure PIS in my opinion. How could Uatu not have known that was going to happen. That's what he does he sees all possible realities. Besides that same Rulk beat an Odin empowered Thor effortlessly.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 10:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'll give you more fighting experience, but the Rulk thing was pure PIS in my opinion. How could Uatu not have known that was going to happen. That's what he does he sees all possible realities. Besides that same Rulk beat an Odin empowered Thor effortlessly.
That's like ca with the surfer and with Galactus these guys get fooled all the time don't let a few feats fool you. I don't use pis as an excuse Rulk crushed him.

Thor never had all of the odinpower and Odin isn't Thor. Thor unlike Watcher though beat the snot out of rulk right after.

Odin wrecks.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 10:32 PM
Hyperion Prime

That's like ca with the surfer and with Galactus these guys get fooled all the time don't let a few feats fool you. I don't use pis as an excuse Rulk crushed him.

Thor never had all of the odinpower and Odin isn't Thor. Thor unlike Watcher though beat the snot out of rulk right after.

Odin wrecks.

Ok cool thanks for your opinion.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 10:36 PM
Daemon Seed
Restricted

Account Restricted

Watchers are pussies. Their bodies usually turn up dead or turned into power sources for villians etc.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 10:45 PM
Daemon Seed is currently offline Click here to Send Daemon Seed a Private Message Find more posts by Daemon Seed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by Daemon Seed
Watchers are pussies. Their bodies usually turn up dead or turned into power sources for villians etc.

I have not seen one watcher with a dick in there ass. Aron the Rogue watcher never had a dick in his ass......never

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 12th, 2011 10:54 PM
Lord Feron

fighting experience, like throwing fists and kicks? Do you really see uatu ever making a fist. If there is gonna be fight maybe the most uatu would do is point and ****ing split your balls across the multiverse!

So fighting experience in a sense that using large scale cosmic power, that is debatable.

More powerful, your gonna have to prove it.

The rulk incident, c'mon no one was safe from that PIS.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 10:55 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Lulz @ peeps using Rulk as a barometer. That was pure bullshyte.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 10:59 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daemon Seed
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have not seen one watcher with a dick in there ass. Aron the Rogue watcher never had a dick in his ass......never

Hmmm, he never met Proctor

Old Post May 12th, 2011 11:00 PM
Daemon Seed is currently offline Click here to Send Daemon Seed a Private Message Find more posts by Daemon Seed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

I still think he beats odin. That's just me though.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 11:03 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Come to think of it, neither have I. sad

Old Post May 12th, 2011 11:42 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by long pig
Come to think of it, neither have I. sad

I have never seen a woman watcher wink

Old Post May 12th, 2011 11:45 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Uatu wins, quite easliy.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 12th, 2011 11:46 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote