KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blink vs Ghost (Dark Horse Comics)

Blink vs Ghost (Dark Horse Comics)
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blink vs Ghost (Dark Horse Comics)

The two most powerful characters with teleportation based power sets. The most powerful version of each. I'm done with Marvel and DC. I'm going back to the company that got me into comics, so I'm reppin Dark horse from here on out.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 05:58 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK. I guess I should explain Ghost's powers. She's got the ability to instantaneously teleport from one place to another. There are no limits on how far or where she can tp. When she does tp, she goes through a dimension and no matter how long she's there, no time passes on earth. Although the dimension is hostile towards her, there are weapons and other things there she can use depending on who she's fighting or what's needed in any given situation. A really original power. It affords her prep as well as rest.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on May 13th, 2011 at 07:25 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2011 07:21 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote