KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos w IG vs Solar: Man of the Atom

Thanos w IG vs Solar: Man of the Atom
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos w IG vs Solar: Man of the Atom

The first one was a bait thread, but this one isn't. My love of Solar was re-kindled the other day. This is a good fight imo. So, who wins. Don't break my balls over this, please. mad

Old Post May 13th, 2011 06:32 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude. This is a good fight people. If it's not Marvel or DC you guys don't give a shit, do you?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 13th, 2011 11:20 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Don't know enough about Solar to give an honest opinion. Sorry.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 08:14 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bastards.........mad That's it. You've all lost the right to post in this thread. .....I hope you're happy.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 14th, 2011 12:11 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well La De ****ing Da......

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 14th, 2011 03:37 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is MY house. No one's allowed in MY house!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 14th, 2011 03:39 AM
-K-M-

*Ding dong* Hello...may I enter your house?

Now that I am in...give me your wallet

Old Post May 14th, 2011 03:46 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Welcome to my rape basement! It puts the lotion on the skin.....

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 14th, 2011 03:54 AM
Diesldude

Solar
quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?

Read Doctor Solar, Man of the Atom

Old Post May 14th, 2011 04:14 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Quanchi was a real Thanos fan, he'd be in this thread. He shames Thanos. Seriously, this is the greatest, most even cosmic fight ever and you overstuffed bags of f@gs refuse to discuss it.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 14th, 2011 06:15 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by long pig
If Quanchi was a real Thanos fan, he'd be in this thread. He shames Thanos. Seriously, this is the greatest, most even cosmic fight ever and you overstuffed bags of f@gs refuse to discuss it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t536326.html

I really do not understand you. Thanks for the lulz though.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 06:21 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

The IG brings it closer to even terms I think. Did you read the Negation series? I think solar vs Charon would be a good discussion too.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 06:23 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Digi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t536326.html

I really do not understand you. Thanks for the lulz though.
What'd I do? I thought I was being pretty chill. sad

Old Post May 14th, 2011 06:30 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Heh. Sure, maybe. It's just how you can soberly and seriously talk about true interpretations of the Bible or somesuch, then fling insults around wantonly in such an opposite context. The polarity vexes me a bit is all, usually in a amusing way.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 06:34 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Diesldude
The IG brings it closer to even terms I think. Did you read the Negation series? I think solar vs Charon would be a good discussion too.
Dammit, you didn't even pretend to be interested.....

Old Post May 14th, 2011 06:37 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Digi
Heh. Sure, maybe. It's just how you can soberly and seriously talk about true interpretations of the Bible or somesuch, then fling insults around wantonly in such an opposite context. The polarity vexes me a bit is all, usually in a amusing way.
So what you're trying to say is I get you hot?

Old Post May 14th, 2011 06:46 AM
Diesldude

Originally posted by long pig
Dammit, you didn't even pretend to be interested.....

Solar shuts off the gems like LT, takes the gauntlet and fists thanos with it.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 06:46 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does he soft ball it in then make a fist or does he go with the full knuckle buster?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 14th, 2011 06:50 AM
Diesldude

Thanos prefers a full Knuckle buster super fast and super furious.

Last edited by Diesldude on May 14th, 2011 at 07:05 AM

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:02 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who doesn't. I like for my fister to run and jump into my ass full speed like he was stranded in another dimension and my ass is the quickly closing portal back home.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on May 14th, 2011 at 07:22 AM

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:14 AM