KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DOV Captain Marvel vs Gaurdian Amped Superman Prime

DOV Captain Marvel vs Gaurdian Amped Superman Prime
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

DOV Captain Marvel vs Gaurdian Amped Superman Prime

Who wins ?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 13th, 2011 09:12 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Good one. Not sure.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 09:42 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

CM because I think that the Guardian amp wouldn't last longer then CMs amp.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post May 13th, 2011 10:09 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

DOV Spectre would probably break the armor in 1-2 solid punches.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 13th, 2011 10:43 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I love this thread as it really puts to the test those who feel magic doesn't hurt him. I believe it would hurt him and think Marvel stomps.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 12:37 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
I love this thread as it really puts to the test those who feel magic doesn't hurt him. I believe it would hurt him and think Marvel stomps.

Honestly man, have you ever read anything with Prime in it. It's been made clear multiple times throughout his runs that his immune to magic.

It was even made more clear when he said Black Adam magical hits tickle him. It was even made more clear when he was strike by an Angel's holy sword.

Anyway can't say who wins, but i see Prime winning the majority of there fights.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 01:55 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Prime..magic won't do much to him..

Old Post May 14th, 2011 02:37 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
Honestly man, have you ever read anything with Prime in it. It's been made clear multiple times throughout his runs that his immune to magic.

It was even made more clear when he said Black Adam magical hits tickle him. It was even made more clear when he was strike by an Angel's holy sword.

Anyway can't say who wins, but i see Prime winning the majority of there fights.
That means he's highly immune not completely unaffected by magic. He doesn't have a magical weakness like Superman has. He was hurt by Zauriel whose strength is magical and claiming all the magic in the universe couldn't hurt him it's illogical since magic can recreate red solar energy etc. which does depower prime or block out the sun.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 02:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

I think all powers of DOV Captain Marvel were amped by magic. Wasn't casting spells, so with that said, I think prime still takes this. They both would use up their amp and then it would be Prime vs Cap.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 04:23 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by quanchi112
That means he's highly immune not completely unaffected by magic. He doesn't have a magical weakness like Superman has. He was hurt by Zauriel whose strength is magical and claiming all the magic in the universe couldn't hurt him it's illogical since magic can recreate red solar energy etc. which does depower prime or block out the sun.

Maybe he meant if they used it as a direct means to harm him? Supes Prime isn't very smart ye know?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 14th, 2011 04:27 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

He's not immune.

Not at all.

Just highly resistant.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 04:33 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

does immune to magic mean a magic powered being will not hurt you no matter how hard he physically punches you?

I have returned

Old Post May 14th, 2011 04:45 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
does immune to magic mean a magic powered being will not hurt you no matter how hard he physically punches you?

glad you brought that up. If someone is magically amped, and this magic increased the base stats of that being then that magic wouldnt be actually used in the form of a spell. Anotherwards.

PRime being immune or highly resistant to magic dont mean jack zhit.

DOV cap i think is more powerful, i think this will be a excellent fight, dunno who wins.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 05:04 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Maybe he meant if they used it as a direct means to harm him? Supes Prime isn't very smart ye know?
He's just highly resistant and a few blasts and punches does not equate 100 percent magical immunity.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 06:25 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Never said he was 100 percent immune. I just meant that I kind of understand SBP's point of view regarding magic; given his stupidity and the fact he has not been phased by anything magical thrown at him. He probably hasn't thought of how versatile magic can be.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 14th, 2011 06:41 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Future Mordru could have tooled DOV Marvel Imo.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 06:57 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Why would DOV Marvel's attacks not effect Superman Prime?

His resistance seems to be similar to Superman's "weakness". This means it protects him from more direct magical attacks but not from amping.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:23 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

Originally posted by Uriel005

mabey but dov marvel has a better chance against prime then any form of mordru. DOv marvel had insane magical amps and durability. he had the specter beat if it wasnt for interference. I dont think Prime would have faired as well against dov specter. BIllys magical resistance was insane. BIlly unlike mordru will physically fight and use the magical amps in a effort to increase his physical atributes. He wont be casting spells. I dont see future mordru beating dov marvel either. Billy beats him to shit. Once you remove PRimes immunity or resistance to magic he really is only a over powered version of supes.

I think this fight goes either way.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 10:42 PM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Uriel005
Marvel would have raped future Mordru.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 01:57 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I'd say Captain Marvel.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 15th, 2011 10:12 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote