KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstrike vs Cassandra

Deathstrike vs Cassandra
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deathstrike vs Cassandra

Deathstrike, no healing and no adamantium skeleton. only adamantium she has, is her claws.

vs

Batgirl Cassandra

H2H

Who wins ?

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:34 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cass is still outclassed.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:37 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Cass 9/10

Deathstrike =/= Wolverine, and removing her skeleton and HF will only make that more evident.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:39 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Cass 9/10

Deathstrike =/= Wolverine, and removing her skeleton and HF will only make that more evident.
with her adamantium skeleton and Healing, how would she lose though ?

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:40 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by chomperx9
no healing and no adamantium skeleton.

with her adamantium skeleton and Healing, how would she lose though ?

am i missing something here?

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:43 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Digi
am i missing something here?
was replying to his post, as in if i added her adamantium and Healing, how would she lose to cass ? THats why I removed it.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:45 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

was replying to his post, as in if i added her adamantium and Healing, how would she lose to cass ? THats why I removed it.

Ah nvrmind then

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:46 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

I have no idea how a fight between them would go if she had her HF and skeleton...I imagine she'd win eventually over Cass.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:48 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's still faster and stronger. A better fighter and faster thinker. Her mind is a computer. And still only needs a single blow to end the fight. No contest imo.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:48 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Cass 9/10

Would still only take one well placed blow to kill Cassie since Yuriko still has her adamantium claws, though.

Cassie's more skilled and should/would take a majority, IMO, but not 9/10. LD's no slouch in the skill department.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:50 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plus she's got six foot long arms or something. Her reach advantage would be insane.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:51 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it true LDS has shot blasts from her arms or something before? I know she's used her cybernetic wires as offensive weapons to shock, incapacitate and even control a foe. And to wrap up a foe. This is a non fight.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 15th, 2011 06:11 AM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Harbinger
Would still only take one well placed blow to kill Cassie since Yuriko still has her adamantium claws, though.

Cassie's more skilled and should/would take a majority, IMO, but not 9/10. LD's no slouch in the skill department.

Never said she was unskilled, but are we basing her being even comparable to Cass in that area on her being a Wolverine rogue?

Originally posted by long pig
She's still faster and stronger. A better fighter and faster thinker. Her mind is a computer. And still only needs a single blow to end the fight. No contest imo.

Her strength and speed aren't really all that much better than Cass's. And she is certainly not more skilled, that's utter BS.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 03:44 PM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deathstrikes fighting skills are like at mystique's level, she might not be as skilled as cass, but she is no slow poke as well. it would probably only take one cut atleast to slow cass down, and then do some more damage from there.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:07 PM
Bentley
Seitei

DS didn't impress me against Cap, she did well considering the circumstances, but not enough for me to think Cass is outclassed. It may come down to the equipment, since Yuriko still has her claws.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:32 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never said she was unskilled, but are we basing her being even comparable to Cass in that area on her being a Wolverine rogue?

Her strength and speed aren't really all that much better than Cass's. And she is certainly not more skilled, that's utter BS.
Skill isn't the end all be all of what makes someone a better fighter. It's combination of things. This is like a karate master vs a Tiger, who's more skilled? The Karate guy is more skilled. Who wins? Not the ****ing karate guy.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 02:16 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by long pig
Skill isn't the end all be all of what makes someone a better fighter. It's combination of things. This is like a karate master vs a Tiger, who's more skilled? The Karate guy is more skilled. Who wins? Not the ****ing karate guy.
if the karate guy is agile enough, he can do it.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 02:20 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yuriko's still too much.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 02:22 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yuriko's still too much.
Why?

Old Post May 16th, 2011 02:26 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Existere
Why?

Because she can run 200 + mph, tank getting blasted from Japan to America and go shot for shot with Wolverine?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 16th, 2011 02:29 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote