KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lucifer Vs Thanos with infinity gaunlet

Lucifer Vs Thanos with infinity gaunlet
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucifer Vs Thanos with infinity gaunlet

true darkseid

I have returned

Old Post May 15th, 2011 09:22 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
true darkseid
blink

Old Post May 15th, 2011 09:23 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Old Post May 15th, 2011 09:26 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

why can this guy still make thread? How many baby seals must he club to death before you do something about it.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 09:35 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

(please log in to view the image)

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 09:43 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

It's a gotdamn miracle you can even turn on a computer, much less make threads.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 10:20 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Finally a thread with a lot of character development and backstory. They developed Thanos so much he turned into Darkseid!

Old Post May 15th, 2011 11:53 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Next thread: Cosmic Armor Superman VS Current Thanos

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 16th, 2011 12:46 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Finally a thread with a lot of character development and backstory. They developed Thanos so much he turned into Darkseid!
laughing

Old Post May 16th, 2011 01:16 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn ruskie Commie bastard.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 16th, 2011 02:25 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

laughing out loud

The Word

Old Post May 16th, 2011 10:53 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Lol @ big c.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 16th, 2011 10:55 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

thumb up good thread

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 16th, 2011 11:04 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by Harbinger
It's a gotdamn miracle you can even turn on a computer, much less make threads.

Not miracle. Tragedy.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 12:04 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Poor Colossus.

In Mother Russia they probably just staple random pages of DC and Marvel comics together and release them to the general public after 80 hrs of work. You get a choice of a shot of Vodka or one of these shitty comics.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 12:09 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mother Russia......? More like Gay Uncle Russia. lol @ more drunks per capita than people.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 16th, 2011 12:52 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Finally a thread with a lot of character development and backstory. They developed Thanos so much he turned into true Darkseid!
Fixed.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 16th, 2011 12:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I used to call Vodka the poet's drink. I would write the best stuff drunk on it.
But now it just makes me mean and angry.

No wonder Colossus can barely string a thread together.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 12:58 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

laughing laughing

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post May 16th, 2011 03:20 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Don't let the haters bring you down big C I believe in you.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 16th, 2011 03:37 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote