KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World War Hulk vs Blood and Thunder Thor

World War Hulk vs Blood and Thunder Thor
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

World War Hulk vs Blood and Thunder Thor

Tried Googling this, and found a lot of Hulk vs Thor threads, but nothing with these two specific incarnations.

Who wins between the most powerful Hulk ever, and the most powerful pre Odin-Force empowered Thor? And, Thor has the Power Gem.

Last edited by cdtm on May 20th, 2011 at 01:58 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2011 01:51 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor wins.

Old Post May 20th, 2011 01:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Thor Massacres him.

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:01 AM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I'm leaning a little towards Thor, but it's a tough one..

WWH was. for all intents and purposes, nearly unstoppable, what with his healing factor on overdrive. Even after his fight with Sentry, notice how quickly he powered back up? Plus, he was still glowing with gamma radiation as Bruce, so his well wasn't nearly dry...

Still, Thor's source of power, e.g. the Power Gem, is unlimited. Hulk's should not be... Eventually, even if it took months, you'd think Hulk would eventually burn himself out.

On the other, other hand, this also isn't Savage Hulk. He could opt to steal Thor's Power Gem, and then just beat him down.

Question: Has anyone with the power gem ever been KOed or killed?

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:05 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Thor shows hulk what real rage is.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:06 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Hulk wins. OF Thor was like a ragdoll in Rulk's hands, this (a vastly weaker Thor) is not going to go well for Thor.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:07 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm leaning a little towards Thor, but it's a tough one..

WWH was. for all intents and purposes, nearly unstoppable, what with his healing factor on overdrive. Even after his fight with Sentry, notice how quickly he powered back up? Plus, he was still glowing with gamma radiation as Bruce, so his well wasn't nearly dry...

Still, Thor's source of power, e.g. the Power Gem, is unlimited. Hulk's should not be... Eventually, even if it took months, you'd think Hulk would eventually burn himself out.

On the other, other hand, this also isn't Savage Hulk. He could opt to steal Thor's Power Gem, and then just beat him down.

Question: Has anyone with the power gem ever been KOed or killed?

Thor wasn't using "unlimited" power from the PG when he fought Thanos. We've seen how the PG requires a skilled user in order to really crank out the juice. The Gems were quite weak in the hands of The Hood, during the recent Avengers' arc, I don't see Thor doing much more than Champion did with the PG... accidentally absorbing some power.

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:10 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I break this match like this: Sentry and WWH basically tied, Banner punched out Bob after they were drained.

This version of Thor was simply wrecking people, very powerful people, without looking drained, de-powered or fatigued.

Based on that, I'm giving this to Thor.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:11 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Badabing
I break this match like this: Sentry and WWH basically tied, Banner punched out Bob after they were drained.

This version of Thor was simply wrecking people, very powerful people, without looking drained, de-powered or fatigued.

thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:15 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

is there a new KMC definition of drained? confused

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:17 AM
iceman24567

thumb up

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:24 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by janus77
is there a new KMC definition of drained? confused
When Hulk reverts back to Banner, and Sentry to Bob, from expending most of their energy during a battle due to the depletion, drainage, de-powering, fatiguing, etc. of their energies. That's not new to KMC, but maybe you.

And since Sentry was arguably the most powerful single opponent WWH fought, that gives us an idea of what he could do, since they all but tied.

This version of Thor, however, had no such issues with depletion of power throughout the Blood and Thunder arc and the high end characters he slapped around.

Sig by Steve Rules

Last edited by Badabing on May 20th, 2011 at 02:36 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:33 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

wwh ftw

thank u bz

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:40 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Yes, when Hulk reverts back to Banner, and Sentry to Bob, from expending most of their energy during a battle due to the depletion, drainage, de-powering, fatiguing, etc. of their energies That's not new to KMC, but maybe you.

if something is drained, say a pool or a resevoir, there is usually the expectation that it will not over flow mere moments after being drained, no?

surely that needs some sort of explanation, you empty a lake of all its water, only to find your town flooded by the lake just minutes after... perhaps the lake wasn't emptied?

my argument's always been with this contention that he was 'drained'/'tapped out'/'empty'... not with the concept of expending energy or reducing the amount of power in reserve.

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:42 AM
cdtm

if something is drained, say a pool or a resevoir, there is usually the expectation that it will not over flow mere moments after being drained, no?

surely that needs some sort of explanation, you empty a lake of all its water, only to find your town flooded by the lake just minutes after... perhaps the lake wasn't emptied?

my argument's always been with this contention that he was 'drained'/'tapped out'/'empty'... not with the concept of expending energy or reducing the amount of power in reserve.

That's how I see it, too.

Banner not only Hulked out verrry quickly following the fight, but he seemed stronger then ever.

Maybe his depowerment to Banner was more reflective of his emotional state during the fight, and less the fact he didn't have enough gamma radiation to support his transformation?

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:47 AM
TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:57 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by cdtm
That's how I see it, too.

Banner not only Hulked out verrry quickly following the fight, but he seemed stronger then ever.

Maybe his depowerment to Banner was more reflective of his emotional state during the fight, and less the fact he didn't have enough gamma radiation to support his transformation?
This has nothing to do what happened after the Sentry fight. This is WWH and he was utterly gamma-ed out. What happened after is moot for this thread.

Thor busted up multiple characters at least as powerful as Sentry, and didn't miss a beat. So saying that WWH powered back up again after Miek told how it was him, and not the Illuminati, who caused the explosion is not any sort of proof or evidence here.

To make the point further:
Where is WWH going to get the anger motivation to bust into World Breaker mode? Answer: Nowhere, this is a 1 on 1 match.

How is Hulk going to go into World Breaker mode when he's already beaten? Answer: He's not, the fight is over and Hulk lost. There's no reset/restart button for matches. There is no losing the fight and coming back stronger and more amped.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 20th, 2011 03:05 AM
Senor Cage

thor.

Old Post May 20th, 2011 03:11 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

odin force and power gem?
Joke?

Give a 6 week old baby both of those and he could easily take out hulk. Much less thor.

Old Post May 20th, 2011 03:23 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I love Bada when he debates... so much experience. As for the fight... Thor wins in this scenrio but it will be the hardest fight Thor has ever been in (even with the gem).

Hulk healing factor was nearly unstoppable and he CAN match strength with PG Thor and increase while PG Thor increase as well. The big gimme is, Thor is COMPLETELY invulnerable so no matter how long this fight last or how strong Hulk gets, he will eventually lose. I thing WWH base is stronger than the Thor that fought Thanos but again, Thor can tap into the gem to catch up.

As for the Sentry and Hulk fight, Bada is right but Thor isn't going to bring to the table what Sentry brought to the table during that fight and Hulk isn't just going to stand there and let Thor pound on him like Sentry did. Hulk during that fight wasn't just dealing with punches from an all out Sentry, he was also being surrounded and engulfed in energy that was one shotting top tiers and energy that Earth heros had to sheild against and Hulk was dealing with a massive load of it "along with taking punches from a pissed/non holding back Sentry.

Thor wins but he is going to fight extremely hard for it and might get thrashed in the beginning and probably the end.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 20th, 2011 03:28 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote