KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » PC Superman and PC Captain Marvel vs Gladiator and Supreme

PC Superman and PC Captain Marvel vs Gladiator and Supreme
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

PC Superman and PC Captain Marvel vs Gladiator and Supreme

Who wins?

Old Post May 27th, 2011 08:44 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Team 1 stomps and Gladiator is way out of his league here.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 27th, 2011 08:51 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

umm... is this serious...

Really I'm not sure and I really hope it isn't because the facepalm montage I'd experience really isn't worth it to me.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 08:53 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Captain Marvel can do it himself.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 08:57 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Captain Marvel can do it himself.
yeah... either of team 1 could no

Old Post May 27th, 2011 09:19 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Uriel005
umm... is this serious...

Really I'm not sure and I really hope it isn't because the facepalm montage I'd experience really isn't worth it to me.

Glads higher end feats are PC level.

And Supreme is pretty uber.. Check out the Gladiator respect thread, where the two fight and threaten to decimate planets, causing Glads to figure out a way to stop the fight before it goes that far..

Old Post May 27th, 2011 09:33 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Is this true invulnerable Cap? If so, Gladiator nor Supreme would do anything to him.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 09:58 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by cdtm
Glads higher end feats are PC level.

And Supreme is pretty uber.. Check out the Gladiator respect thread, where the two fight and threaten to decimate planets, causing Glads to figure out a way to stop the fight before it goes that far..
Glads higher end stuff is still only mid PC level. High end Supes or Marvel still brushes the pair off the pair of team two at their best.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 09:59 AM
Senor Cage

Marvel was hurling planets across the universe. Repeatably took blows from PC Black Adam and laughed at them like they were nothing. Gladiator has zero chance against that.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 10:03 AM
Lord Feron

Glads is good but not high end PC good.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 01:02 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Uriel005
Glads higher end stuff is still only mid PC level. High end Supes or Marvel still brushes the pair off the pair of team two at their best.

This...

I'm a fan of Glads and I know that his punches wouldn't even be able to do any type of damage to these beings. Supreme is powerful as well but he is also out of his league here.

Terrible match-up. Supes or Cap solos.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 27th, 2011 05:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what if this was 80's Superman/Captain Marvel?

A better fight?

Old Post May 27th, 2011 05:23 PM
carver9

So what if this was 80's Superman/Captain Marvel?

A better fight?

No... then Glads and his team stomps.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 27th, 2011 05:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stomps?

80's Superman and Cap still has some pretty uber feats, don't they? For example, that's the era when Superman chased after Supergirl, and Spectre had to stop him because he was traveling so fast, he would've broken every barrier in existence.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 06:03 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Pre-Crisis or Mainstream Superman and Cap win.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 06:04 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Stomps?

80's Superman and Cap still has some pretty uber feats, don't they? For example, that's the era when Superman chased after Supergirl, and Spectre had to stop him because he was traveling so fast, he would've broken every barrier in existence.
I remember that, And that was still PC Supes, I believe Carver was thinking more of POST crisis supes and Cap.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 07:10 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by carver9
This...

I'm a fan of Glads and I know that his punches wouldn't even be able to do any type of damage to these beings. Supreme is powerful as well but he is also out of his league here.

Terrible match-up. Supes or Cap solos.
I noticed before you admitted it for some time now that you're a fan of Glads, What do you think of the fight between Glads and Hulk some years ago in a Hulk annual if I'm not mistaken?

Was it well written, Or did they make Glads look like a joke?

Old Post May 27th, 2011 07:15 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by lawest9
I noticed before you admitted it for some time now that you're a fan of Glads, What do you think of the fight between Glads and Hulk some years ago in a Hulk annual if I'm not mistaken?

Was it well written, Or did they make Glads look like a joke?
If it took Glads anything more than 4 panels up until about 5-6 years ago it's a low showing IMO.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 08:49 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

T1 stomps

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 08:51 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

funny thing is, pc supes would have a chance of LOSING too. purely inconsistent and plot-based powers allow for high AND low end showings.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 08:53 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote