KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » New Stormwatch Vs Avengers

New Stormwatch Vs Avengers
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

New Stormwatch Vs Avengers

Old Post Jul 17th, 2011 10:52 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Stormwatch.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2011 12:25 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Who's taking out Thor? Most of the people in this fight don't mean much though.

Do we know who those 2 in the back of the Stormwatch pic are? But dear god they ruined MNer's costume.

*cries at non-inclusion of The Doctor*

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 02:32 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

thats why i gave a list. and a competant mm can at least stalemate thor for a while or mind rape.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 03:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
Who's taking out Thor? Most of the people in this fight don't mean much though.

Do we know who those 2 in the back of the Stormwatch pic are? But dear god they ruined MNer's costume.

*cries at non-inclusion of The Doctor*

They made Apollo look awesome though, and he is the better character of the two anyway.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 03:29 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

do u think the book will be good, srank?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 04:03 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

It's written by Cornell who is easily one of the top two writers at DC right now, so I have high hopes.

Sorry Morrison fan boys, the other one is Scott Snyder. cool

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 04:43 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

i predict mm to do some pretty insane things with his wide variety of powers. just like in ostranders series. i think the new characters will be interesting as well.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 05:08 AM