KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zeus/Hulk vs Superman/Orion/Wonder Woman (fist fight)

Zeus/Hulk vs Superman/Orion/Wonder Woman (fist fight)
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Zeus/Hulk vs Superman/Orion/Wonder Woman (fist fight)

Orion can amp his physical stats with the Astro force in this match but you can only use what has been shown on panel when doing this.

Fist fight...who wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 07:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Hulk looks at Zeus who gives him his blessing then Hulk gets to work one-shotting everyone on the other team.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 08:10 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

You have a skyfather and a *trans tier on Team 1 vs 3 high heralds on Team 2. I'm going with Team 1.

*Yes, I said it. I think that's where Marvel is taking the Hulk. Trans Tier in terms of Strength/Durability.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 08:21 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

zeus/hulk

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 11:18 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
You have a skyfather and a *trans tier on Team 1 vs 3 high heralds on Team 2. I'm going with Team 1.

*Yes, I said it. I think that's where Marvel is taking the Hulk. Trans Tier in terms of Strength/Durability.

I agree as well. It's pretty much visible that they are doing this. His recent feats are insane.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 11:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by guy222
zeus/hulk

Niiiiice Sig guy.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 11:45 PM
guy222
With my gal

thanks buddy

hulk is awesome

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 11:56 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by guy222
thanks buddy

hulk is awesome

Lol... I agree. Cant wait for his next showing.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 11:58 PM
guy222
With my gal

hope they continue with hulk smashing ppl

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 12:16 AM
h1a8

So it's basically Superman, WW, and Orion against Zeus (Hulk goes down in seconds).

Team stomps hard. This is spite.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 12:54 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Lmao.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 12:59 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Zeus solos, probably.

Hulk definitely does not.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:24 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk solos.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:34 AM
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk solos.
Maybe just Orion and Wonder Woman, but saying all 3 with Superman included is too much XD

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:36 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk solos.

No.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:41 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by vansonbee
Maybe just Orion and Wonder Woman, but saying all 3 with Superman included is too much XD

Lol... I know, I was just messing with Cogito. I do think he can take 2 of them by himself though.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:57 AM
Kasper Gutman

H1A8 add a few more heralds and they still lose to Zeus. At least you made me chuckle at work so thanks for that.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 03:35 AM
Kasper Gutman is currently offline Click here to Send Kasper Gutman a Private Message Find more posts by Kasper Gutman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Superman one shots the hulk and with apologies to DS, Superman has a new bi tch to beat on in zeus..

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 04:20 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman one shots the hulk and with apologies to DS, Superman has a new bi tch to beat on in zeus..

Hulk>>>Thor. I know you feel terrible that Marvel is showing Hulk all of this love while Thor is bleeding from the head from headbutting Surfer while we have Hulk ripping through continents.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 04:25 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

^Wait till Rage returns and ripps you a new one!
(please log in to view the image)

Where is he?

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 01:51 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote