KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor (without Mjolnir) VS Sebastian Shaw

Thor (without Mjolnir) VS Sebastian Shaw
Started by: wildernesss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wildernesss

no prep. no bfr. NO hammer. thor has his standard strength/durability.

fight ends upon a KO.

who wins?

1. thor without lightning

2. thor with lightning

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 12:12 AM
wildernesss is currently offline Click here to Send wildernesss a Private Message Find more posts by wildernesss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Thor and Thor. Even at max, Shaw's never shown himself able to have a prolonged fight with some of Thor's level.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 12:15 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Once Thor figures out what's up (Shaw likes to gloat about his powers after the first hit he absorbs), he could just lift Shaw over his head and there'd be little Shaw could do about it.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 12:49 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Once Thor figures out what's up (Shaw likes to gloat about his powers after the first hit he absorbs), he could just lift Shaw over his head and there'd be little Shaw could do about it.

That actually wouldn't prevent Shaw from hitting Thor and thus building up more strength. And if Thor held him in such a way as to prevent him from moving, that'd probably require a strong enough grip that the force he was applying would be absorbed and empower Shaw.

Not saying he'd win, just that you didn't necessarily give a win scenario for Thor.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 01:43 AM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Sebastian Shaw >>>>> Wolverine >>>>>> Thor w/o Mjolnir.

Thor has no chance against the power of Wolverithmetics.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:15 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

@OneDumbG0

You really want to start that again here?

@OP

1) Shaw? I don't think he's ever been overloaded with kinetic energy from physical attacks. Shaw for the majority.

2) Thor. Storm overloaded him during the Dark Phoenix Saga, I'm betting Thor could too. So Thor 10/10.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:19 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

So, Shaw would beat Mangog if it was HTH only?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:26 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by zopzop
@OneDumbG0

You really want to start that again here?
(please log in to view the image)

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:27 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

lol

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:27 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Wolverithmetics sounds up there with Quanchiology and Carverlosophy.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:30 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Everyone has limits, Thor is beyond Shaw's

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:30 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Silent Master
So, Shaw would beat Mangog if it was HTH only?

Can Thor beat Mangog h2h?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:33 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
(please log in to view the image)

Yes. Yes, I do.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:41 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by carver9
Can Thor beat Mangog h2h?

What does that have to do with this topic?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:59 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

oi.... don't think shaw can win, but he could make it a fight. even if he can approach thor's strength (and i don't think he can), thor still has it all over him in terms of durability and skill.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 03:05 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by leonidas
oi.... don't think shaw can win, but he could make it a fight. even if he can approach thor's strength (and i don't think he can), thor still has it all over him in terms of durability and skill.
Wouldent durability be a wash? Since every time Shaw hit, he actually increasing in durability, speed and strength?

also Shaw is a very good h2h fighter.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 03:07 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Wouldent durability be a wash? Since every time Shaw hit, he actually increasing in durability, speed and strength?

also Shaw is a very good h2h fighter.

i think shaw will only get so strong though, and his durability would peak. shaw's an all right brawler (not sure what you're basing his skills on) from what i've seen of him, but i'd still say thor is better. i doubt speed would be an issue in any way at all. i think thor would simply outlast shaw in terms of strength and durability.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 03:09 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

let's see some shaw feats

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 03:12 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by psycho gundam
let's see some shaw feats

thumb up

i know a couple. and none that i know of would suggest he's beating thor.....

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 03:14 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

his best feat i can remember is when he fell onto nimrod from the edge of the atmosphere and survived

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 03:21 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote