KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » shatterstar vs nightwing

shatterstar vs nightwing
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

shatterstar vs nightwing

standard dome, standard gear, only one comes out alive and nw knows it. who takes it?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:01 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Nightwing.

IIRC Deadpool once watched Shatterstar train for 15 minutes and noticed around 35 holes in his style.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:03 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Shatterstar has improved immensely since his New Mutant days, that would be the equivalent of watching early Teen Titans Dick train, to which I'm sure there would have been WAY more than 35 holes in his style at that time.

Anyway, Dick is almost certainly more skilled, but SS is no slouch and he is super human across the board. In all likely hood we are look at something similar to Nightwing vs Deathstroke. Dick can make it fight and hold his own for brief bursts, but he should lose in the end.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:41 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Shatterstar has improved immensely since his New Mutant days, that would be the equivalent of watching early Teen Titans Dick train, to which I'm sure there would have been WAY more than 35 holes in his style at that time.

Anyway, Dick is almost certainly more skilled, but SS is no slouch and he is super human across the board. In all likely hood we are look at something similar to Nightwing vs Deathstroke. Dick can make it fight and hold his own for brief bursts, but he should lose in the end.

that's sort of how i was leaning as well...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 03:06 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 03:51 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Shatterstar, and handily, in my opinion. Superhuman stats, regenerative abilities, energy blasts (focused through swords), and immense skill make this a non-fight.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 05:35 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Shatterstar, and handily, in my opinion. Superhuman stats, regenerative abilities, energy blasts (focused through swords), and immense skill make this a non-fight.

This is pretty much what I was thinking.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 05:41 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Looks like Dick Grayson is outclass and will be buttrape (seriously).
Originally posted by carver9
This is pretty much what I was thinking.
Lair! You were gonna say Shatterstar wins, because he's Marvel character like Hulk.

stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 06:44 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Originally posted by psycho gundam
well, he doesn't "defeat" the thing here, but he did get his attention that's for sure:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

trolled his ass pretty well too

That was ****ing epic.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 06:45 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by vansonbee
Looks like Dick Grayson is outclass and will be buttrape (seriously).
Lair! You were gonna say Shatterstar wins, because he's Marvel character like Hulk.

stick out tongue

mad you know me very well.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 07:04 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote