KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mxy vs Red Skull with Cosmic Cube vs Jakeem Thunder with Johnny Thunderbolt

Mxy vs Red Skull with Cosmic Cube vs Jakeem Thunder with Johnny Thunderbolt
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Mxy vs Red Skull with Cosmic Cube vs Jakeem Thunder with Johnny Thunderbolt

CIS is on.

Who wins?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 06:04 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Call me bias, but my namesake.

5-D imps are easily at Abstract or higher when it comes to power level and the Thunderbolts are limited to the wordings of their masters.

Un-bound Zrfffians generally won't lose to a Genie.

Last edited by Bluddflagg on Jul 20th, 2011 at 06:12 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 06:07 AM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Mxy easily

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 06:10 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

There are very, very few characters/objects in comics that Mxy would lose to if he didn't want to.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 06:35 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Mxyzptlk

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 06:43 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Easily.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 03:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
There are very, very few characters/objects in comics that Mxy would lose to if he didn't want to.

This.

Remember, even though non-canon to a degree, it took the combined power of the Quintessence to even injure an alt reality version of Mxyzptlk when caught off guard. That's the combined might of Shazam, Zeus, Ganthet, Highfather and the Phantom Stranger.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 05:01 PM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

It's gonna take more than a CC to beat Mxy. Multiple CC's can't beat Mxy.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 05:07 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

A CC fragment was destroying the omniverse. So what makes you say that?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 08:18 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Eh wut?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 08:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Iron-man/XO teamup I think...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 08:25 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Was that even canon? I don't remember the events of that crossover being mentioned in the Cube's OHOTMU entry... Or in any other source(s). You know off-hand if it was?

If not, I guess it makes sense. Valiant and Marvel are completely different companies, afterall- and usually cross-company comics (Marvel vs. DC, for instance) are regarded as non-canon unless we have reason to believe they are canon.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 20th, 2011 at 08:39 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 08:37 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by King Kandy

While Mxy destroyed everything, snap his fingers, and tell bat-Mite same time next week.

That means Mxy killed everything in the Dc verse except for the Presence.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 08:39 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Originally posted by King Kandy

I was about to ask who was in possesion of it or what not but Galan cleared it up.

As for this thread easy win for Mxy. Red Skull didn't do jack shit with it so he's a non factor.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 08:55 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Yeah, that crossover is completely non-canon

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 03:14 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

What if Red Skull uses the cube to create copies of Superboy Prime and Zatanna to fight Mxy???

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 03:36 PM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

pshh.. dats a low blow..

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 03:39 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
pshh.. dats a low blow..

And stunk heavily of PIS anyways. Mxyzptlk doesn't even use magic so it makes no sense that he was depowered. It was Earth-2's Mxyztplk who used magic.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 03:44 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

There are not different versions of Mxy. They're all the same.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 04:09 PM
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

There is nothing Mxy can do that a person with the Infinite Gauntlet can't also do. A Cosmic Cube is right up there with the IG. With CIS on I'd say that Red Skull has a small chance maybe even 2/10.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 04:21 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote