KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam Vs Lobo Vs Sinestro

Black Adam Vs Lobo Vs Sinestro
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Black Adam Vs Lobo Vs Sinestro

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 05:33 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

If memory serves, Lobo held his own against Sinestro, Hal Jordan, Atrocitus and Carol Ferris when he was hired to just get the former on Atrocitus' side.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 05:43 AM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetalIsDead
Lucky Noob

The main man of course

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 05:44 AM
MetalIsDead is currently offline Click here to Send MetalIsDead a Private Message Find more posts by MetalIsDead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
American Dragon

im going with black adam, sinestro is a great villain but he goes down first. lobo altho he cant die black adam still should be about to knock him out long enough to get a solid win

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 05:44 AM
American Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send American Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by American Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
If memory serves, Lobo held his own against Sinestro, Hal Jordan, Atrocitus and Carol Ferris when he was hired to just get the former on Atrocitus' side.

He was hired by Atrocitus so fighting him automatically counts as jobbing.

He kind of held his own, but was incapacitated relatively quickly. I don't think anyone involved was trying all that hard. Nobody really got hurt.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 05:49 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Cogito
He was hired by Atrocitus so fighting him automatically counts as jobbing.

He kind of held his own, but was incapacitated relatively quickly. I don't think anyone involved was trying all that hard. Nobody really got hurt.

He was basically hired to lose, so he was not doing anything near his best either.

His job was to get them to side with Atrocitous, not to whoop their asses.

And he easily broke out of Hal's chain constructs when he decided it was time to leave.

The 'Bo is the man.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 06:12 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetalIsDead
Lucky Noob

Originally posted by American Dragon
im going with black adam, sinestro is a great villain but he goes down first. lobo altho he cant die black adam still should be about to knock him out long enough to get a solid win

I can't see BA doing better than Lobo against Stargrave... it really depends on what "level" Lobo wakes up that day. Lobo on his highest end portrayals would murder an equally high end BA (WW3) imho.

and about "knock him out long enough to get a solid win" I don't think so...
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by MetalIsDead on Jul 21st, 2011 at 06:17 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 06:12 AM
MetalIsDead is currently offline Click here to Send MetalIsDead a Private Message Find more posts by MetalIsDead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by CosmicComet
He was basically hired to lose, so he was not doing anything near his best either.

His job was to get them to side with Atrocitous, not to whoop their asses.

And he easily broke out of Hal's chain constructs when he decided it was time to leave.

The 'Bo is the man.

When I said nobody involved was trying hard I meant Lobo too.

I don't know that he broke out of the chains, I think it was more that he was released. Just shows him standing up and the chains breaking around him, I don't think that's him overpowering them.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 06:36 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

http://imageshack.us/f/341/loboown12.jpg/

Seems like breaking out to me.

The chains could've been drawn to become transparent or loosening their grip and/or something if it was meant to be Hal letting him go.

Instead they are visibly snapping as if broken from strain, while he had yet to give an actual answer to Hal's question.

Last edited by CosmicComet on Jul 21st, 2011 at 06:49 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 06:46 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Here Lobo breaks through one of Hal's constructs:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

---

Shatters another construct:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

---

And another:

...And that's back when Hal (hell, GL's as a whole) were written loads more powerful than they are now. So yeah, I don't see the problem with Lobo breaking Hal's construct in the scene CC posted- it certainly doesn't contradict his history. /shrug

Anywho, Lobo wins. He shits on what you thought was logical.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 03:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

^ Didn't Vril have to stop Lobo from killing Hal when they fought then?

For the thread, Lobo wins. Regen, strength, and all that other jazz.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 03:30 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Harbinger
^ Didn't Vril have to stop Lobo from killing Hal when they fought then?
Correct.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 03:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Lobo is powered by crazy. Seriously the more BS it is the stronger he becomes like 99 percent of the time... except when space dolphins or gas is involved.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 12:40 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

lobo

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 03:39 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

The main man

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 03:45 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Is there anyone more beloved in Comic versus than Lobo?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 03:51 AM
Gecko4lif

Classic juggs?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 04:11 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Classic juggs?
tch. lobo would frag the bastiche

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 04:12 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Classic juggs?

Hmmm...maybe

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 04:14 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Black Adam wins.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 04:20 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote