KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk (Nul) vs. Thing (Angir)

Hulk (Nul) vs. Thing (Angir)
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hulk (Nul) vs. Thing (Angir)

Discuss.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 01:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Tongue

This a fight or who has more trouble when facing the people with spider in the name

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 02:02 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

A fight. Maybe Thing got vastly more powerful hammer? If all Worthy received an amp of equal/similar level, there's no way in hell Thing would be one of "the two most powerful Serpent's fear mongers".

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 02:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

The Ben.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 06:26 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Ben. He seems to have fully embraced his evil/power. Hulk has shown some resistance.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 06:57 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

worthy thing ftw based on his showings so far

worthy Hulk seems weaker than his normal self based on the crappy art avengers book, he was getting wrecked by spiderwoman sick

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 07:07 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If all Worthy received an amp of equal/similar level, there's no way in hell Thing would be one of "the two most powerful Serpent's fear mongers".
Only 1 of the top 2? No wonder he couldn't take Parker

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 07:09 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I'm sure in the main mini, Hulk will be portrayed as better than Thing.

Bendis jobbing out Worthy Hulk to Clint and co is Bendis being Bendis.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 07:09 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by ankur29
worthy thing ftw based on his showings so far

worthy Hulk seems weaker than his normal self based on the crappy art avengers book, he was getting wrecked by spiderwoman sick

Not just that, he simply screamed in pain too many times. He shouldn't be able to feel her venom blasts, even Silver Samurai no-sold her most powerful one.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm sure in the main mini, Hulk will be portrayed as better than Thing.

Bendis jobbing out Worthy Hulk to Clint and co is Bendis being Bendis.

Agreed.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 07:21 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

It would suck if Hulk wasn't the physically most powerful one.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 07:24 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Breaking souls sounds more impressive than breaking worlds.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 07:30 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Not physically

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 07:36 PM
vansonbee
Isee

That title of Thing is awesome, maybe he has more personality than the Hulk and down to Earth love one's (Alica). Damn Ben for hurting her!!!!!!!

Breaker of Worlds was glue on by his WWH arc I bet XD

So far Thing has done better feats~

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 07:37 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

finally thing can win a 'vs hulk' fight. i think he could win he is just portrayed more impressive than hulk regardless of what might be stated.. but as someone said hulk fighting the power and thing seemingly embracing it might be a big factor in it.

(please log in to view the image)

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 07:38 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Thing probably embraced it because he's a pansy who had no choice.

I like Ben a lot, but I derive a lot of satifaction seeing him on the receiving end of ass whoopins. He takes beatings better than anyone.

Can't wait till he's back to normal getting beat up again.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 07:59 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 08:01 PM
CosmicComet

Screw the titles.

So far to me, Cain seems the most threatening. They seem to be saving him up for something big.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 08:02 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Thing has crushed everyone in front of him thus far.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 08:05 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I wouldn't say he 'crushed' Spiderman per se.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 08:13 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by CosmicComet
I wouldn't say he 'crushed' Spiderman per se.

I haven't even checked that out yet. Was is pissy?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 08:16 PM