KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman 1 Million Vs Rune King Thor

Superman 1 Million Vs Rune King Thor
Started by: SquallX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

Superman 1 Million Vs Rune King Thor

I don't think a thread was ever made with just these two, instead there always in a team battle, or gauntlet.

So with both at there strongest, who wins.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2011 03:40 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

I can pretty much guarantee the majority is going with RKT, but I said it in the other thread and and I'll say it again:

I'm with Superman 1M.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2011 04:05 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vatalius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Badabing on Jul 23rd, 2011 at 04:33 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2011 04:06 PM
vatalius is currently offline Click here to Send vatalius a Private Message Find more posts by vatalius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Assumibg no bfr? Gotta go with the million

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2011 04:11 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vatalius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2011 04:11 PM
vatalius is currently offline Click here to Send vatalius a Private Message Find more posts by vatalius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Even with S1M's feats, I can't see him taking out Thor + knowledge of the Runes + Odinforce.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2011 04:23 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vatalius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2011 04:24 PM
wendigo369
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Badabing on Jul 23rd, 2011 at 07:59 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2011 07:22 PM
wendigo369 is currently offline Click here to Send wendigo369 a Private Message Find more posts by wendigo369 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shield slash
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Badabing on Jul 23rd, 2011 at 10:30 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2011 10:26 PM
shield slash is currently offline Click here to Send shield slash a Private Message Find more posts by shield slash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Odinforce is a joke imo......rune magic another matter entirely

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 01:18 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

thor amps himself to supes levels then kills him. Over all thor is more powerful.

RKT= odinforce=3 skyfathers and odin's power + thor+his hammer+ the runes.

im pulling for thor.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 01:25 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Thor dougies on his face

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 03:10 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BullwinkleMoose

If Superman 1 Million has 5D Imp Power that should be enough for the win. 5D Imps > Odin Force

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 06:10 AM
BullwinkleMoose is currently offline Click here to Send BullwinkleMoose a Private Message Find more posts by BullwinkleMoose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

He had a 5D imp ancestor, and we know he inherited some powers, but there's no reason to assume he has the full power of a 5D imp. If he did, this would be spite.

'Be.'

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 06:14 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ thumb up

When the Superman of the 67th century married the queen of the Imps, the Superman Dynasty gained ten additional Imp-like sensory powers. Ten new senses, that's it.

...It's not like they were literally transformed into Imps, or somesuch.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 24th, 2011 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 04:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

I think they use the term "senses" loosely, tbh.

IIRC, the new senses were mentioned when 1M used the hypnotic rain on the prisoners when Clark asked how he did it. That implies the hypnosis is somehow related to his "senses"

'Be.'

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 06:01 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

As far as senses go, Rune King Thor attained Cosmic Awareness and omniscience.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 06:02 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Writers toss the term "omniscience" around waaay too often. 99% of people who claim to have omniscience don't.

'Be.'

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 06:03 PM
Mindset

Such as?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 06:04 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
I think they use the term "senses" loosely, tbh.

IIRC, the new senses were mentioned when 1M used the hypnotic rain on the prisoners when Clark asked how he did it. That implies the hypnosis is somehow related to his "senses"
Super-ESP is one of the new senses Supes gained- the hypnotic rain was just an extension of that.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 06:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote