KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Wolverine/Current Spiderman vs Classic Spiderman/Classic Wolverine

Current Wolverine/Current Spiderman vs Classic Spiderman/Classic Wolverine
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Current Wolverine/Current Spiderman vs Classic Spiderman/Classic Wolverine

Classic Spidey is the one from the 70 and 80's. I might have the date wrong but during Secret Wars era.

Classic Wolverine is around the same era when he first received his healing factor and adamantium claws. The one during Secret Wars as well.

Who wins?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 02:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I'm giving this to the classic versions. They just seemed more powerful imo. Spiderman seemed faster/stronger/and more durable. Same with Wolvy...his healing factor might have become a lot better but his speed back then was INSANE.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 02:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Only thing that makes me hesitate is current Spidey. No SS is huge. Current Logan > classic, though, because his HF is insane.

Split or current, 6/10.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 03:09 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I'm giving this to the classic versions. They just seemed more powerful imo. Spiderman seemed faster/stronger/and more durable. Same with Wolvy...his healing factor might have become a lot better but his speed back then was INSANE.
I see where you're coming from. I wouldnt go as far as to say that classics are suerior, current display feats on the level, its just currents have more low showings.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 03:12 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Harbinger
Only thing that makes me hesitate is current Spidey. No SS is huge.

thumb up

Other than that, current versions ftw. Their feats only got better, tbh.

Originally posted by carver9

Faster than a sniper bullet (no aim dodging)?

Strong enough to support Daily Bugle?

Oh yeah, he was really durable, like when Matt raped him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine had many strength feats in that era, true, but I doubt we would see a pick-up truck stopping because of him then...

Speed? Please. Dude was stated to be faster than Thor, outraced a rocket, cut Cyclop's knife without him realizing what happened... all modern examples.

Durability - WWH, Wonder Man...

Originally posted by SamZED
I see where you're coming from. I wouldnt go as far as to say that classics are suerior, current display feats on the level, its just currents have more low showings.

True, because they have much more appearances.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 04:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote