KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WWH's Brick Gauntlet

WWH's Brick Gauntlet
Started by: Harbinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Harbinger
Firestorm

WWH's Brick Gauntlet

Since there's a debate on just how strong Hulk currently is, maybe a gauntlet can gauge it.

Full rest in between each fight. No BFR allowed, only KO/kill. How far does he get?

1. Mangog (Jurgens)
2. Kurse
3. Konvikt
4. The General
5. Vices and Virtue Despero
6. Hunter/Prey Doomsday
7. Mangog (Silver Age)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 09:32 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He stalemates at Silver Age Mangog.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 09:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Stopped dead in his tracks at 6.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 10:21 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Doomsday isn't beyond physical damage. Hulk would kill him.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 10:24 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Doomsday isn't beyond physical damage. Hulk would kill him.

H/P DD has evolved beyond the physical damage Hulk can dish out.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 10:48 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No he hasn't since he never faced anyone physically on Hulks level back then. Current Supes is much stronger than the Supes that Doomsday faced back then. I would give him the majority as well.

Doomsday is over rated. Who was the strongest guy that THAT version of Doomsday shrugged off punches from?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 10:52 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

doomsday adapts to physical damage (limited organs in torso, bones around remaining organs in chest/head, and bone weaponry for combat), not evolve past it to the point it is ineffectual

it literally took him iirc hundreds of years to get to the point he fought the radiant, and up till then he was getting torn up from pre-krypton's most dangerous creatures whom only had their natural means of causing harm.

Last edited by psycho gundam on Jul 24th, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 10:52 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

He stalemates at Silver Age Mangog.
or gets stomp!

Hulk is more diverse with his quick thinking compared to other bricks. He seem to be more flexible and fast pace compared to the average brick, like Juggernaut for example (slow).

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 10:55 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

He makes it till 4 IF he makes it past 2.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 10:57 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

I have my doubts he passes kurse

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 11:02 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

No he hasn't since he never faced anyone physically on Hulks level back then. Current Supes is much stronger than the Supes that Doomsday faced back then. I would give him the majority as well.

Doomsday is over rated. Who was the strongest guy that THAT version of Doomsday shrugged off punches from?

I could say the same thing about Hulk being overated too.

Exactly what level is Hulk physically now? What is Hulk going to do to DD? Beating on him is not going to get the job done. This version killed Radiant and beat Superman (with weapons) with extreme ease.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 11:04 PM
Sundipped
MURDERER

Originally posted by psycho gundam
doomsday adapts to physical damage (limited organs in torso, bones around remaining organs in chest/head, and bone weaponry for combat), not evolve past it to the point it is ineffectual.

Yeah I know what youre saying. I was just saying that I don't think it'll help his case much.

Last edited by Sundipped on Jul 24th, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 11:07 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Sundipped
I could say the same thing about Hulk being overated too.

Exactly what level is Hulk physically now? What is Hulk going to do to DD? Beating on him is not going to get the job done. This version killed Radiant and beat Superman (with weapons) with extreme ease.

HP Doomsday wouldn't beat current Supes imo. Supes has become much stronger. Hulk would phusically crush him. This is a guy that mere footstep during his fight against Skaar created 100 trillion tons worth of force (in which Skaar absorbed).

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 11:18 PM
Simbon

Jurgen's Mangog still beat the crap out of Thor. Hulk stops at 1.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 01:14 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Jurgens Mangog did nothing impressive to suggest he could beat Hulk and Rulk beat the crap out of Thor that was amped with the Odin Power and Current Hulk treated this same Rulk like he was fighting a child.

Hulk clears this.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 01:37 AM
Harbinger
Firestorm

Still lol at the "OH WELL TEH SPACE HAZ ZERO GRAVITY SO IT MAKES SENSE THAT RULK CAN LIFT MJOLNIR AMIRITE!!!!!" Dear God that fight was a travesty.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 01:39 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

HP Doomsday wouldn't beat current Supes imo. Supes has become much stronger. Hulk would phusically crush him. This is a guy that mere footstep during his fight against Skaar created 100 trillion tons worth of force (in which Skaar absorbed).

It's questionable to me if any Hulk can beat any Supes. But thats another story.

It's gona take more than a footstep fighting DD. DD is a fighting machine used to taking punishment. IMO any version of Supes is still formidble. To be able to fight him for a full day and kill him is a testament and then come back and basically toy with him the next time is another. Hulk is not physically crushing him.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 01:45 AM
dmills
Centurion Prime

I honestly think he'd fight for his life just to get past 1 or 2., let alone clearing it.

Lulz @ anyone thinking he beats silver age Mangog!

@psycho,

Please get your boy under control lol!

Last edited by dmills on Jul 25th, 2011 at 01:52 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 01:50 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Simbon
Jurgen's Mangog still beat the crap out of Thor. Hulk stops at 1.
latest hulk issues kinda mess with that a bit.

to put it into some context: savage hulk and thor are peers in strength, jurgens mangog beat the tar out of thor (minus asgardian power-ups and putting mjolnir into mangog's big, ever open mouth) and even with over-exaggerating his strength it's still within like 20x more than thor's

hulk casually tore through bi-beast and wendigo (both of whom problematic for a time for savage hulk) while in normal state whilst the two were mystically amped a thousand fold, their size was also increased to apparently 150:1

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...hogundam1/1.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...hogundam1/2.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...hogundam1/3.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...gundam1/4-1.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...hogundam1/5.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...hogundam1/6.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...hogundam1/7.jpg

Originally posted by dmills
Lulz @ anyone thinking he beats silver age Mangog!

@psycho,

Please get your boy under control lol!
carver's a rogue agent, but he does need to chill with his overzealous actions

Last edited by psycho gundam on Jul 25th, 2011 at 02:03 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 01:59 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by psycho gundam
latest hulk issues kinda mess with that a bit.

to put it into some context: savage hulk and thor are peers in strength, jurgens mangog beat the tar out of thor (minus asgardian power-ups and putting mjolnir into mangog's big, ever open mouth) and even with over-exaggerating his strength it's still within like 20x more than thor's

hulk casually tore through bi-beast and wendigo (both of whom problematic for a time for savage hulk) while in normal state whilst the two were mystically amped a thousand fold, their size was also increased to apparently 150:1

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...hogundam1/1.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...hogundam1/2.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...hogundam1/3.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...gundam1/4-1.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...hogundam1/5.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...hogundam1/6.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...hogundam1/7.jpg

carver's a rogue agent, but he does need to chill with his overzealous actions

You know what? You make a helluva case with that latest hulk issue. I'd forgotten this but Bi-beast never lost to Savage straight up IIRC and we all know how powerful Wedigo was. Current Hulk doggystyled them in that last issue and did so while they were amped at that. Not to mention Fin fang foom off panel as well.

I change my opinion. He makes it past the first four for sure. Not sure about the rest but it wouldn't surprise me if he made it to Silver age. He'd stop hard there though.

Note to Carver9. ^^^Now that's how you make a good case wink

Last edited by dmills on Jul 25th, 2011 at 02:20 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 02:17 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote