KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman vs Giant Man

Spiderman vs Giant Man
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Spiderman vs Giant Man

deserted new york. can spidey take the giant down?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:06 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Pym crushes him. I'd say this is practically spite against Peter.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:07 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Thunderclap's the kicker, as it usually is against bricks (in forum battles at least) for Spidey. Otherwise he'd have a shot.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:10 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
Thunderclap's the kicker, as it usually is against bricks (in forum battles at least) for Spidey. Otherwise he'd have a shot.

yeah, i'd thought so too. does pym have a good thunderclap? i didn't think he became THAT strong when he grew...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:12 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, i'd thought so too. does pym have a good thunderclap? i didn't think he became THAT strong when he grew...

Luke Cage has done one I think the bar has been lowered on how strong you have to be.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:13 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Luke Cage has done one I think the bar has been lowered on how strong you have to be.

oh, i have no doubt cage could do one--or pym for that matter. i simply wondered at the effect it would have. i'd have thought petey could handle it, or shield it with webs. maybe....

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:16 AM
vansonbee
Isee

What about damn giants? Has Black Goliath done a thunderclap?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:34 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Haven't seen Pym doing a t-clap.

This is actually a fight Parker can win.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 11:17 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

(please log in to view the image)

Spidey one-shots him

I'm not serious here, but if he would have that "Spider-Freezer" he actually could.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 11:53 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Parmaniac
(please log in to view the image)

Spidey one-shots him

I'm not serious here, but if he would have that "Spider-Freezer" he actually could.

1) That's retarded.

2) You have no proof it would work on Giant Man.

3) Cops are apparently more competent than superheroes, being able to arrest Thanos and Morrie and all.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
1) That's retarded.

2) You have no proof it would work on Giant Man.

What exactly?

Why shouldn't it?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:25 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

It wouldn't work on Giant Man because he's 50 feet tall and not made of water like Hydro-Man is. And he should be strong enough to Thunderclap, with the effects possibly being on a much much larger scale.

Plus with the city abandoned, Pym can just go apes*it and demolish everything.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:30 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Parmaniac
What exactly?

Why shouldn't it?

Freezing Hydro Man stopping him? C'mon... what's next, melting Iceman ftw?

Pym is not made out of water and even if that was regular "freezing everything" device, Hank is just too "giant", I find it very doubtful one tracer could stop him.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:31 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by KingD19
It wouldn't work on Giant Man because he's 50 feet tall and not made of water like Hydro-Man is. And he should be strong enough to Thunderclap, with the effects possibly being on a much much larger scale.

Plus with the city abandoned, Pym can just go apes*it and demolish everything.

You beat me to it.

Can you significantly harm spiders or ants with your t-clap? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:33 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Both of you should read Amazing Spider-man 666 it's one of his new inventions it also works on living organic things he used worms to prove this and he can also "unfreeze" them with no harm so this doesn't kill the target.

Honestly I don't see why freezing shouldn't take Hydroman out it's more plausible than boiling him away cause he turns from liquid to solid, Iceman just works different cause he is solid in the first place.

As long as HM is frozen he can't move they can store him in a high security refrigiator or something

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:35 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Inventions, right. Issue number tells us that he made another deal with some hell-lord to get it

They didn't freeze him in Raft, did they?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:40 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

They didn't freeze him in Raft, did they?
They way they keep most of their inmates locked up is retarded and if I'm not mistaken the raft has power dampers that create power nullifying fields, I saw X-Ray walking around like an ordinary inmate...

Unless I'm mixing up the raft with Rykers.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 12:43 PM

arent the raft and rikers the same place? it has power dampeners. on a related note, the Super-Skrull has escaped from it!!! hoping to see him in the space titles soon.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 01:17 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by 753
arent the raft and rikers the same place? it has power dampeners. on a related note, the Super-Skrull has escaped from it!!! hoping to see him in the space titles soon.

Rikers Island is the real jail that exists in NYC.

Raft is just an addition to that from Marvel. Little island connected to the main one with a bridge or something, not sure. For super criminals only.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 01:25 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Raft is just an addition to that from Marvel. Little island connected to the main one with a bridge or something, not sure. For super criminals only.
That's what they want you to believe.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 01:27 PM