KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Avengers Academy vs. Teen Titans + support members

Avengers Academy vs. Teen Titans + support members
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

Avengers Academy vs. Teen Titans + support members

Avengers Academy
(please log in to view the image)

Mettle, Veil, Striker, Hazmat, Finesse, Reptil vs. Beast Boy, Static Shock, Ravager, Hawk (male), Cyclone (JSA), Stargirl (JSA)

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 09:55 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Who can give Static a good fight?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 10:04 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Who can give Static a good fight?
Why don't you do a little research on the characters background a little reading

Striker abilities are electric base.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 10:18 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I won't be able to until I get back to work, but it loooks like a cool team.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 10:19 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Mettle, Stryker, and Hazmat all can take him down.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 10:20 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

What has Striker done to match Static? Static's got brains, experience, versatility, etc. Unless I'm missing something really glaringly obvious, Static is pretty much across the board superior to him.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 11:55 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The kids from the Avenger's Academy were temporarily linked with their future selves. Who were able to take down Korvac. Veil did it on her own. The kids retained imprinted memories of those future selves experience. Reptil stayed adult for a few weeks.

Hazmat and Stryker's abilities shot together is devastating.

Veil can possess/kill anyone. She possessed Worthy Titania last issue but got overwhelmed by her God soul. So she can repeat that feat now with these Teen Titans. Possess them then commit suicide. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited by the ninjak on Aug 19th, 2011 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 12:44 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by the ninjak
The kids from the Avenger's Academy were temporarily linked with their future selves. Who were able to take down Korvac. Veil did it on her own. The kids retained imprinted memories of those future selves experience. Reptil stayed adult for a few weeks.

Veil can possess/kill anyone. She possessed Worthy Titania last issue but got overwhelmed by her God soul. So she can repeat that feat now with these Teen Titans. Possess them then commit suicide. Rinse and repeat.
Also, these Avenger kids, will you, if the situation is dire.

I wonder how the writers are gonna take these characters >_<

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 01:15 AM
Senor Cage

looks like titans need jericho.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 01:21 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by vansonbee
Also, these Avenger kids, will you, if the situation is dire.

I wonder how the writers are gonna take these characters >_<

I don't quite understand what you mean, but these kids have already killed so they will turn their moral compasses off if they are in trouble.

They are meant to be potential SuperVillains.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 03:18 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I don't quite understand what you mean, but these kids have already killed so they will turn their moral compasses off if they are in trouble.

They are meant to be potential SuperVillains.
My bad, was typing this on my phone from work, but its exactly what you wrote. After thinking about what I written earlier about AA will kill or not, depends on the situation, they had a good reason in the "Fear Itself arc", to save people.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 03:48 AM
SamZED

But didnt Veil admit that she no longer has the experience of her future? Just remembers what she did that one time?

I believe Titans are more experienced and work better as a team. Beast Boy is a titan veteran and is better and mre versatile with his powers than Reptil, plus he recently learned how to turn into a big gorilla-like creature, strong enough to overpower a T-rex. Ravager is a skilled assasin. I think im gonna give this to Titans.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Aug 19th, 2011 at 07:37 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 07:33 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by SamZED
But didnt Veil admit that she no longer has the experience of her future? Just remembers what she did that one time?

Nah. she displayed the ability to repeat the feat in Avengers Academy 18. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: It works, but due to Titiana's demon it backfires. But she can do it now. Veil wins this for Team Avengers.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 04:08 AM
iceman24567

Static isnt getting beaten by vapor girl he has shields for hoes like her. Static is too much for the junior Avengers

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 04:15 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Those shields will be up the entire battle? It worked on Korvac.

Not like she needs to go for him anyways. She can do any of them and threaten the life of a team mate. Or simply just fight with them. They ain't killing their friends.

Last edited by the ninjak on Aug 20th, 2011 at 04:23 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 04:20 AM
vansonbee
Isee

Veil, might be stopped by Cyclone, but there some speculation around wind vs. molecules.
Those shields will be up the entire battle? It worked on Korvac.

Not like she needs to go for him anyways. She can do any of them and threaten the life of a team mate. Or simply just fight with them. They ain't killing their friends.
Who shields are you referring too, that protected them from Korvac?
Originally posted by SamZED

I believe Titans are more experienced and work better as a team. Beast Boy is a titan veteran and is better and mre versatile with his powers than Reptil, plus he recently learned how to turn into a big gorilla-like creature, strong enough to overpower a T-rex. Ravager is a skilled assasin. I think im gonna give this to Titans.
I don't think he overpowered the T-Rex, he just fought intelligently against it.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 04:49 AM