KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Amazo VS Cyborg Superman

Amazo VS Cyborg Superman
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Amazo VS Cyborg Superman

Amazo- Classic JLA/JSA breaker

VS

Cyborg Superman- Current

Machine or ghost in the machine?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 05:28 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Amazo

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 03:30 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Can Hank hack Amazo? If so he wins, if not he loses.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 04:21 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Can Hank hack Amazo? If so he wins, if not he loses.

More likely Amazo gains defences against technopathy as he copies Hank's powers....

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 04:41 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Hank wins by being vastly superior

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 06:23 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Amazo shit-stomps.

Not only can he duplicate Hank's power, but can you imagine trying to fight someone as strong as Superman, as fast as Flash, as versatile as Firestorm, and as small as the Atom? I'd pay to see it.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 06:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Amazo.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 07:04 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Galan007
Amazo shit-stomps.

Not only can he duplicate Hank's power, but can you imagine trying to fight someone as strong as Superman, as fast as Flash, as versatile as Firestorm, and as small as the Atom? I'd pay to see it.

That's the bad thing about comics, they never truly shows how powerful a recurring character can be outside of an event.

And Amazo is one of the best examples.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 07:16 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Hank would take him over immediately, and tell him that he is his new master. Henshaw wouldn't even have to see him to begin the takeover, so even if Amazo grows defenses, it will be too late to employ them.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 07:57 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Stoic
Hank would take him over immediately, and tell him that he is his new master. Henshaw wouldn't even have to see him to begin the takeover, so even if Amazo grows defenses, it will be too late to employ them.

Unless he has Flash-level reflexes? Its usually hard to argue with Amazo in a forum fight, because he's so stacked....

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 07:58 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

What's faster, the speed of a bit, or the Flashes reflexes? All Henshaw would need to do is send one packet to Amazo, and it's game over.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 08:31 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

What's faster, the speed of a bit, or the Flashes reflexes?
Flash. By far.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 08:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What's faster, the speed of a bit, or the Flashes reflexes? All Henshaw would need to do is send one packet to Amazo, and it's game over.

Well, technically, they are the same, as its just the movement of electrons.

HOWEVER, Hank still has Kryptonian level reflexes - fast, yes, but we've seen that the Flash is faster.

Think of it this way. Your PC sends bits of data at the speed of light. However, your hard drive, as it were, would slow it down massively. And so it is with Hank.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 08:37 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, technically, they are the same, as its just the movement of electrons.

HOWEVER, Hank still has Kryptonian level reflexes - fast, yes, but we've seen that the Flash is faster.

Think of it this way. Your PC sends bits of data at the speed of light. However, your hard drive, as it were, would slow it down massively. And so it is with Hank.

Ok so Henshaw takes a one second beating while he takes over Amazo. Saying that Amazo would develop a countermeasure for the takeover is simply something that has never happened in comics, and is his Achilles heel so to speak. We know that Henshaw can take him over, but we don't know if Amazo can resist.

What's the more solid argument?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 08:42 PM
DarkSaint85

Ok so Henshaw takes a one second beating while he takes over Amazo. Saying that Amazo would develop a countermeasure for the takeover is simply something that has never happened in comics, and is his Achilles heel so to speak. We know that Henshaw can take him over, but we don't know if Amazo can resist.

What's the more solid argument?

On no, I'm not saying Amazo punches him in that one second. I'm saying Amazo copies Hank's technopathy in that one second.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, can Hank resist a Hank who's hacking into his own processes at Flash speed? Whilst wailing on him with physical, magical and telepathic attacks?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 08:49 PM
Stoic
Avenger

On no, I'm not saying Amazo punches him in that one second. I'm saying Amazo copies Hank's technopathy in that one second.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, can Hank resist a Hank who's hacking into his own processes at Flash speed? Whilst wailing on him with physical, magical and telepathic attacks?

No no no no no noes! That's not how this works out at all. Hank would begin hacking Amazo, as Amazo's systems are copying Hank's ability to hack. It would already be too late for Amazo by the time it received this new ability, and it would have already been compromised. Amazo is obviously more powerful than Hank, but in a battle the extra power just wouldn't matter.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 09:07 PM
DarkSaint85

No no no no no noes! That's not how this works out at all. Hank would begin hacking Amazo, as Amazo's systems are copying Hank's ability to hack. It would already be too late for Amazo by the time it received this new ability, and it would have already been compromised. Amazo is obviously more powerful than Hank, but in a battle the extra power just wouldn't matter.

But Amazo would be copying it at Flash-level speed, so he'd have already copied it before Hank has reacted, surely?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 09:08 PM
Stoic
Avenger

But Amazo would be copying it at Flash-level speed, so he'd have already copied it before Hank has reacted, surely?

I thought we already determined that the speed of a bit is as fast as the Flash. If you count hops, Amazo makes two hops, and Hank only makes one. Who arrives at the destination faster?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 09:20 PM
DarkSaint85

I thought we already determined that the speed of a bit is as fast as the Flash. If you count hops, Amazo makes two hops, and Hank only makes one. Who arrives at the destination faster?

Yes, but the 'hard drive', as it were, of Hank is slower than Amazo's. Its like comparing two computers, both with DVD drives. They can both read a PC game disc, at the same speed - but one has a more powerful graphics card, and a faster hard drive, and a faster processor - and so the game would run faster on that PC.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 09:26 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Yes, but the 'hard drive', as it were, of Hank is slower than Amazo's. Its like comparing two computers, both with DVD drives. They can both read a PC game disc, at the same speed - but one has a more powerful graphics card, and a faster hard drive, and a faster processor - and so the game would run faster on that PC.

So then it would be a case of who's hardware is superior then? Kryptonian hardware vs Ivo's hardware? I'd settle for a stalemate where they both sit there blue screening. Hank however makes less hop counts.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 09:40 PM