KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs HP Doomsday (twist)

Wolverine vs HP Doomsday (twist)
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Wolverine vs HP Doomsday (twist)

Logan has Savage Hulk base lvl strength

No bfr ?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 10:28 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

i wonder...everybody says HP doomsday cant be hurt by physical damage...logan claws could say otherwise

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 10:42 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bbrem123
i wonder...everybody says HP doomsday cant be hurt by physical damage...logan claws could say otherwise
There's never been any proof to he's beyond physical damage. I have no idea why so many people subscribe to that unsubstantiated claim.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 12:42 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by quanchi112
There's never been any proof to he's beyond physical damage. I have no idea why so many people subscribe to that unsubstantiated claim.
Because Henshaw stated that DD was beyond injury and Waverider said he was beyond conventional death?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 02:36 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

bump

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 10:58 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Snikt!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 11:03 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wolverine cuts his head off.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 11:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by bbrem123
Superman stabbed into HP DD and pulled the sword to the side out he healed but he was damaged for a moment.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 11:56 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by carver9
stop trolling man erm

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 12:12 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by carver9
Carver, I think it's time you were introduced to my headlock.

(please log in to view the image)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Superman stabbed into HP DD and pulled the sword to the side out he healed but he was damaged for a moment.
Motherbox made Superman's gear. I don't remember what, if anything, was stated about the sword's properties. Was it New God tech, mystical in nature, etc.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 12:18 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

IIRC it was an energy blade.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 12:27 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Badabing
Because Henshaw stated that DD was beyond injury and Waverider said he was beyond conventional death?

And none of amped Supermans attacks had any effect, including cutting him?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 12:30 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Parmaniac

And there wasn't any blood.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 12:30 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by cdtm
And there wasn't any blood.
It's lng since I've read that story all I remember is that he succeeded stabbing him, apperently to no lasting effect considering how the story ended.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 12:32 AM
Starscream M

you can cut dd, but it doesn't really affect him

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 12:37 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by cdtm
And none of amped Supermans attacks had any effect, including cutting him?
The cut healed almost instantly. Superman was barely fazing HP DD.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 02:30 AM
cdtm

DD should have Logan cold on speed, too.

How many times did Superman comment on his speed in Death of Superman?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:32 AM
Lord Feron

DD should be faster but if that was even I don't see why logan won't chop off DD limbs off easily. If their speed was the same logan would out skill him in any confrontation.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:55 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

DD wins....

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 07:29 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote