KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman (at his peak) vs Thor (no energy powers)

Spiderman (at his peak) vs Thor (no energy powers)
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Spiderman (at his peak) vs Thor (no energy powers)

This is Spiderman at his Prime. The Spiderman that ran through the XMen, ran through Firelord, defeated Carnage merged with Silver Surfer. Peak Spiderman...the Spiderman who abilities works perfectly vs Thor but Thor has to use his fist/hammer for this match. He can't use any energy output and he can't throw Mjlonir.

Who wins?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 04:22 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

What the f**k? dude..

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 04:28 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think spiderman can win if he fights smart, peak spider had uni power which amplified his strength and abilities

I have returned

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 04:38 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
What the f**k? dude..

Lol...what? He koed Firelord and almost took Masterson Thor out if Masterson didn't didn't hit him off of him with that energy attack. He beat Titania as well.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 04:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...what? He koed Firelord and almost took Masterson Thor out if Masterson didn't didn't hit him off of him with that energy attack. He beat Titania as well.
He also defeated Hulk, using your kind of examples here.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 04:46 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Im just saying Thor is too durable for Spider-man's punches. Pete's strong/fast enough to toss X-men around. But knock out a herald? with Firelord it took him all day, several explosions, collapsing buildings and THEN a few hundred hits all while Firelord was holding back. And people still say its PIS. Surfer iirc the symbiote just left him and bonded with Kletus again. And even if Spider-man can put Thor down, Thor doesnt even need to get his hands on Pete. Its a feaureless environment, he can simply throw a mounting shattering punch directly into the ground, the shockwave alone should be enough to BFR Peter. Give Spider-man a weapon capable of hurting Thor, make him blood lusted and its a fight.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 04:59 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Give Spider-man a weapon capable of hurting Thor, make him blood lusted and its a fight.
Muaramasa blade shifty

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 05:05 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Parmaniac
He also defeated Hulk, using your kind of examples here.

I know he defeated Hulk. Don't have a problem with that.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 05:16 PM
SamZED

I know he defeated Hulk. Don't have a problem with that.
Dude, you have a problem with an amped Zeus defeating Hulk. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Muaramasa blade shifty
That'd be a stomp. cool

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 05:22 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

The Spider-Man that threw around the X-Men a tiny bit and ran away, the Spider-Man that ran away from a holding back Firelord for a long period of time until he was wore out enough for Spider-Man to defeat him, the Spider-Man who engaged Carnage Surfer a little until the symbiote merged with Kletus (and then Surfer promptly defeated Carnage)

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 05:29 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Dude, you have a problem with an amped Zeus defeating Hulk. stick out tongue

That'd be a stomp. cool

Lol...da**...good.point.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 05:30 PM
Enzeru

1. The Firelord instance was PIS, EVERYONE knows that and YOU should know it too.

2. Masterson Thor was too slow to hit Spider-Man and Thor would be too slow to hit Spider-Man too and even though Spider-Man could maybe inflict some damage, because it stacks if someone hits you with his 7-10 tons strenght over and over again, it starts to hurt, but ... in the end it would still not be enough to take out Thor, who can endure a lot more beating.

I doubt that even Masterson Thor was feeling it / had problems with it. Spider-Man started wearing him down, but I would rather say that Masterson Thor was desperate, since he was not able to tag Spider-Man and besides that Spider-Man was owning M-Thor with words.
Everyone would have problems with that.

3. The same instance as the Masterson Thor "fight" was there against Absorbing Man, where Thor and Absorbing Man underestimated Spider-Man's speed. The same goes for Titania.

Spider-Man is simply sooo much faster then all of these characters, including Thor.

4. Spider-Man had better showings besides that. He was able to take hits from Hulk and Juggernaut, since Spider-Man is a tough cookie.

Spider-Man rocks, but he can't do shit to Thor, who is simply too durable and even though he would not be using energy attacks, chances are high that he would manage to grab Spider-Man. Thor has a lot, A LOT more stamina then Spider-Man and once he grabbed Spider-Man, it's over.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 05:36 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Spider-man is about on average a class 15 (averaging high and low).
But Spider-man at his peak is class 100 (he has several of these type of feats).

I would say that Spidey beats Thor at his highest. His speed, pre-cog, web in the eye tactics, strength, agility, and skill will get him there.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 05:46 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

^What class 100 feats does spidey have?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 06:37 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

no expression

Thor kills him.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 07:42 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

This is Spiderman at his Prime. The Spiderman that ran through the XMen, ran through Firelord, defeated Carnage merged with Silver Surfer. Peak Spiderman...the Spiderman who abilities works perfectly vs Thor but Thor has to use his fist/hammer for this match. He can't use any energy output and he can't throw Mjlonir.

Who wins?
Thor wins. Don't be that upset that Spiderman bested Hulk in a canon comic. Just let it go. Quit being so emotional.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 07:46 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
no expression

Thor kills him.
how can thor kill something he can't hit?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 07:59 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Don't know.

He can hit Spider-Man though.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 08:04 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Thor wins. Every single time.

But ehm, it would be a cool fight... Spider-Man would get some licks in.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 08:12 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Blah. To everyone disregarding what this is sheesh.

It's basically a PIS on/ or only spiderman vs normal Thor.

However even at peak spiderman would be hard pressed to win against a true example of high herald. I'd give spiderman 2/10 though under te given conditions. Spiderman is not quicksilver fast... And it would take that level I speed to run around Thor at the least.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 08:16 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote