KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morlun Vs Aquaman (W/Magical hand)

Morlun Vs Aquaman (W/Magical hand)
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Morlun Vs Aquaman (W/Magical hand)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 07:41 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I honestly don't know much about Morlun. How powerful is he?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 07:46 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Powerful enough to walk through few hundred vibranium missiles and not get a scratch. Powerful enough to own Wakanda all by himself. And most importantly powerful enough to defeat Spider-man.stick out tongue

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 01:38 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

How is someone that powerful a Spider-Man villain?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 01:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
How is someone that powerful a Spider-Man villain?
The same way the Spider Queen is. Spidey constantly deals with such threats. smokin'

Morlun's potential wasnt fully shown when he first appeared. He wasnt going all out against Pete. But even then Spider-man only managed to hold his own for some time. He was unable to do any damage to Morlun. In their very first fight Pete compared Morlun to Hulk physically. In his later appearance Morlun was shown ripping though adamantium net like it was made of paper.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 01:47 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Parmaniac
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Durability 01

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Durability 02:
"Morlun--Devourer of Totems-- has come to feast in T'Challa, like a lion on a wounded Caribou. And thus far, he's proved unstoppable."

"We have thrown missiles at him. Mortars and bombs. Laser cannons, vibraniumcore nuclear-tipped shells. air and ground assaults."

"We haven't even slowed his approach."

(please log in to view the image)

Support for the feat above.

Healing Factor: Heals in 1 panel.

Strength: Tears apart an adamantium net.

Strength/Exotic: Literally walks through a door and rips apart 2 guards with a simple swipe of his backhand.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 01:51 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

How is he against telepathy? Does he have moisture in his body?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 01:58 PM
SamZED

His body is made of.. well.. magic. Doubt tp would work. So far he's only been beaten twice. Both times with magic. So Aquaman might have a shot depending on how powerful his hand is. Im no expert on him.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 02:24 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by SamZED
His body is made of.. well.. magic. Doubt tp would work. So far he's only been beaten twice. Both times with magic. So Aquaman might have a shot depending on how powerful his hand is. Im no expert on him.

Ah.

The hand is pretty powerful no doubt, but I don't know if it's enough to put down a guy like this.

One thing it is good at, though, is dealing with magical enemies that are considered "unnatural", so maybe he has a shot there; I just don't know a whole lot about Morlun.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 02:37 PM