KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos in Destroyer armour versus Odin (All out CIS free fight)

Thanos in Destroyer armour versus Odin (All out CIS free fight)
Started by: janus77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

Thanos in Destroyer armour versus Odin (All out CIS free fight)

Odin has no control over the DA, Thanos is in full control of the armour.

1) Fight in Asgard.
2) Fight in dead galaxy far away from any form of life (somewhere like East London).

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 06:03 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Odin wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 06:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Odin destroys the Destroyer.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 06:55 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ thumb up

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 06:59 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Can Odin, or does Odin have the power to slag the Destroyer? If not, I think that this one may go to Thanos. Also does Odin have a fail-safe spell to just turn the armor off if it ever fell into the hands of the wrong person? If so Thanos gets pulled out of the armor, and we get another B&T episode.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 07:01 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Can Odin, or does Odin have the power to slag the Destroyer? If not, I think that this one may go to Thanos. Also does Odin have a fail-safe spell to just turn the armor off if it ever fell into the hands of the wrong person? If so Thanos gets pulled out of the armor, and we get another B&T episode.

Yes, he does.

King Thor destroyed it with a Mjolnir toss amped with the Odin Force and Odin > King Thor. He doesn't have to actively manipulate the armor or use a contingency plan to destroy it when his power is sufficient enough to do it on his own.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 07:04 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Odin is a cis less figth against a weapon he can command laughing out loud

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 07:07 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

OP did state Odin can't control the DA, though, so I'm assuming Odin merely shutting it down or forcibly plucking Thanos' soul from it aren't valid tactics.

He still possesses the raw power to just destroy the thing, though.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 07:08 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Nihilist
Odin is a cis less figth against a weapon he can command laughing out loud

I know Thanos is a puppet, but I wouldn't go so far as to call him a weapon ... more a tool smile

It's difficult to tell whether you're intentionally failing to comprehend or whether it's just that you can't comprehend... confused

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 07:10 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He can't comprehend and even with this upgrade, Thanos is still below Odin. Give him a gem or something.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 07:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
OP did state Odin can't control the DA, though, so I'm assuming Odin merely shutting it down or forcibly plucking Thanos' soul from it aren't valid tactics.

He still possesses the raw power to just destroy the thing, though.

Indeed you are correct, I spelled out the conditions in plain english ... I would have thought it was straight forward, but Nihilist has a reading comprehension level of a toddler it seems.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 07:12 PM
Nihilist

Originally posted by janus77
I know Thanos is a puppet, but I wouldn't go so far as to call him a weapon ... more a tool smile

It's difficult to tell whether you're intentionally failing to comprehend or whether it's just that you can't comprehend... confused
You still trying to be funny i see, try harder.
Indeed you are correct, I spelled out the conditions in plain english ... I would have thought it was straight forward, but Nihilist has a reading comprehension level of a toddler it seems.
STFU coward, you love to take pot shots at me but havent got the balls to step up to a BZ.

Ill wait for Bada's warning from you reporting me again.

Big thanks to Scythe

Last edited by Nihilist on Jan 21st, 2012 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 09:15 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

You still trying to be funny i see, try harder. STFU coward, you love to take pot shots at me but havent got the balls to step up to a BZ.

Ill wait for Bada's warning from you reporting me again.

ooer missus... calm down, this isn't politics or religion or anything substantial...

Anyway, it's not that I love to take potshots at you, it's that sometimes the things you say in response to my posts (which aren't directed at you, by the way) deserve a little correction.

Still, I will admit it is quite funny seeing you fly off the handle.

Btw, whoever reported you to Bada probably did so because you were wanking Thanos so absurdly that they felt you needed medical help.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 11:22 PM
Nihilist

ooer missus... calm down, this isn't politics or religion or anything substantial...

Anyway, it's not that I love to take potshots at you, it's that sometimes the things you say in response to my posts (which aren't directed at you, by the way) deserve a little correction.

Still, I will admit it is quite funny seeing you fly off the handle.

Btw, whoever reported you to Bada probably did so because you were wanking Thanos so absurdly that they felt you needed medical help.
Your obsession with me is laughable son, you must be really butthurt by me.

Tell you what seeing as you want to act all smart ass and try and make a "fool" of me or so you say, lets put it to a test to see how sure you really are eh?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 11:25 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

I don't want to make a fool of you, I wouldn't waste the effort, it'd be redundant seeing as how you are perfectly good at making a fool of yourself; As your posts in this thread demonstrate adequately smile.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 11:29 PM
Nihilist

I don't want to make a fool of you, I wouldn't waste the effort, it'd be redundant seeing as how you are perfectly good at making a fool of yourself; As your posts in this thread demonstrate adequately smile.
As i thought, all mouth typical young kid.

Come back when you have you guts to back up what you say for ONCE.

Ill expect just another excuse in your next post.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 11:32 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

You are a masochist aren't you? Do you have any wits at all?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 11:33 PM
Nihilist

You are a masochist aren't you? Do you have any wits at all?
As i thought, now run along.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 11:36 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

As i thought, now run along.

Nah, I prefer to remain here and laugh at you, unless there's something on telly.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 11:39 PM
Nihilist

Nah, I prefer to remain here and laugh at you, unless there's something on telly.
The only one getting laughed at is you, talking all big then backing out of a debate seeing as youre so superior or so you think.

Like is said come back some time when your balls have dropped.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 11:42 PM