KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry vs Thor(Blood and Thunder)Slugfest

Sentry vs Thor(Blood and Thunder)Slugfest
Started by: Mistress-Death

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mistress-Death
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry vs Thor(Blood and Thunder)Slugfest

No bfr

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 04:04 PM
Mistress-Death is currently offline Click here to Send Mistress-Death a Private Message Find more posts by Mistress-Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

thor 10/10

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 04:05 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thor 10/10

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 05:54 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

In Siege Sentry wanted to die. The Helicarrier crash was nothing more than a slap on the face to bring back the Sentry persona back from the Void. And Thor supplied the push to allow Sentry to remain in the death he so wished.

So considering Sentry defeated a particle manipulator of the highest level. And can return behind his opponent from being killed quickly. This will be a tough fight.

Now KMC rules states KO is a win. And he has been KO'd briefly before. But not for very long. And one could argue that when Morgan le Fey tore him in half Sentry was still "conscious" due to the fact that he could position himself behind her, reformed then tore her in half. Even in death a Sentry who wants to live is still alive.

And in this fight Sentry isn't suicidal.

I also don't know jack about B&T Thor's feats. What are they?

Last edited by the ninjak on Mar 16th, 2012 at 06:44 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 06:41 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
In Siege Sentry wanted to die. The Helicarrier crash was nothing more than a slap on the face to bring back the Sentry persona back from the Void. And Thor supplied the push to allow Sentry to remain in the death he so wished.

So considering Sentry defeated a particle manipulator of the highest level. And can return behind his opponent from being killed quickly. This will be a tough fight.

Now KMC rules states KO is a win. And he has been KO'd briefly before. But not for very long. And one could argue that when Morgan le Fey tore him in half Sentry was still "conscious" due to the fact that he could position himself behind her, reformed then tore her in half. Even in death a Sentry who wants to live is still alive.

MM was not at his best, even staunch Sentry supporters have to admit Owen was jobbing...and that argument is fail anyway since this particular thread he has to fight h2h

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 07:26 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thor wins.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 07:57 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Thor wins then shaves Bob's head. "The golden locks be mine alone."

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 08:05 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

A Sentry wanting to win and using his abilities to their best degree would be victorious.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 01:08 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilshogun

Well it was said Molecule Man was emmo and wanted to disappear. He didn't want to be discovered, so he kinda faked his death by making people believe he was killed by the Sentry.
Originally posted by the ninjak

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 01:14 AM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Thor after a hard fought battle.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 01:22 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Thor in a slugfest without his hammer?
I would say Sentry shit stomps him, especially Terrax or Genis versions.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 06:29 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Sin I AM
MM was not at his best, even staunch Sentry supporters have to admit Owen was jobbing...and that argument is fail anyway since this particular thread he has to fight h2h

Thor hasn't got his hammer though!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 07:00 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

regular Thor is already equals to Sentry..amp Thor would stomp Sentry..but if it's Void..then it's a different story..

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 07:56 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistress-Death
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sigh Thor has his hammer here

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 10:55 AM
Mistress-Death is currently offline Click here to Send Mistress-Death a Private Message Find more posts by Mistress-Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

So Thor has the PG? If yes he wins. Else Sentry vs Thor 50-50.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 11:02 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Mistress-Death
Sigh Thor has his hammer here

Ok now that prevents Sentry from shyte stomping Thor.
But Sentry still wins, assuming he are talking Terrax Sentry or Genis Sentry. A weaker Sentry loses.

IMO, Blood and Thunder Thor didn't show more than 2x more strength than his normal self. Actually, a non holding back Thor appears to be equals to Blood and Thunder Thor in the strength dept. (even Thor with PG for the first few hours).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 07:22 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by h1a8
Ok now that prevents Sentry from shyte stomping Thor.
But Sentry still wins, assuming he are talking Terrax Sentry or Genis Sentry. A weaker Sentry loses.

IMO, Blood and Thunder Thor didn't show more than 2x more strength than his normal self. Actually, a non holding back Thor appears to be equals to Blood and Thunder Thor in the strength dept. (even Thor with PG for the first few hours).

STFU, B&T Thor would rage stomp his a$$ period!! B&T Thor fought BRB on a planet, one shot BRB in space and then for the grand finale beat him so bad when Thor hit him with so much physical force the planet blew up and we see BRB floating Knock the f**k out!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 07:35 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Thor.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 07:18 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Sentry eventually.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 09:00 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Thor wipes the floor with Sentry.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 09:04 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote