KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Bricks

Thor vs Bricks
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Thor vs Bricks

No hammer. Just a straight up brawl:

Thor

vs

Rhino
Colossus (Classic)
The Thing
Doc Samson

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 10:08 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

He beats them, even all together at the same time.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 10:10 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Thor.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 12:30 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
He beats them, even all together at the same time.

Lol

You say that like there was any other way

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 12:31 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Thor.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 12:38 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

naw he loses...nod to ben n piotr

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 02:37 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Sin I AM
naw he loses...nod to ben n piotr

Seriously?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 02:48 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor wins.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 03:11 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Stopped reading at Rhino

That guy wins

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 03:13 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Stoic
Seriously?

yes he'd stomp rhino and samson, but noway is he beating thing and colossus without mjolnir in a brawl...

feel free to post a scan of him fighting and two class 100s sans mjolnir and exotic powers

thor is good but he aint that good

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 03:32 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RANDY1888

Yes Thor wins.(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by RANDY1888 on Mar 21st, 2012 at 03:58 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 03:52 AM
RANDY1888 is currently offline Click here to Send RANDY1888 a Private Message Find more posts by RANDY1888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathlife

Thor wins.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 04:15 PM
deathlife is currently offline Click here to Send deathlife a Private Message Find more posts by deathlife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Sin I AM
yes he'd stomp rhino and samson, but noway is he beating thing and colossus without mjolnir in a brawl...

feel free to post a scan of him fighting and two class 100s sans mjolnir and exotic powers

thor is good but he aint that good

Neither Thing or classic Colossus are cl 100

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 04:19 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Huh? Colossus and Thing is easily class 100.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 04:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Not even close, cl 100 are guys like Thor/Superman/Hulk etc etc. Thing and Colossus don't have feats even a 1/10th as impressive as those guys best.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 04:27 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Silent Master
Not even close, cl 100 are guys like Thor/Superman/Hulk etc etc. Thing and Colossus don't have feats even a 1/10th as impressive as those guys best.

Low, Mid, High class 100's. Colossus and Thing are on the lower end but they are class 100's, easily.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 04:39 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Cl 100 is a handbook term and no handbook has ever listed the Thing or Classic Colossus as cl 100s

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 04:40 PM
carver9

Cl 100 is a handbook term and no handbook has ever listed the Thing or Classic Colossus as cl 100s

That's why we don't use handbooks, we go by onpanel proof. On panel, both have class 100 fts.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 04:52 PM
Silent Master

Cl 100 is a handbook term, therefore you are using the handbook and as such you can't ignore that the handbooks don't consider either Thing or Cassic Colossus to be cl 100.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 04:53 PM
carver9

Cl 100 is a handbook term, therefore you are using the handbook and as such you can't ignore that the handbooks don't consider either Thing or Cassic Colossus to be cl 100.

It's a term but it doeant take away from what they have done on panel. This is what you are failing to realize. You thinking Colossus and Thing can lift only 90 tons is ignoring everything they have done in a comic. Hell, Colossus alone lifted the Shield Hellicarrier, Thing lifted skyscrapers. They have fts the puts them in the 1000's of tons, not just 100.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 04:56 PM