KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool and Daredevil team up against Batman and Robin

Deadpool and Daredevil team up against Batman and Robin
Started by: lilshogun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lilshogun

Deadpool and Daredevil team up against Batman and Robin

Daredevil and Deadpool becomes the villains here in Gotham. Batman and Robin encounters these guys from the Marvel Universe. I don't know if this will be a good fight but I would think they would put a showdown.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 12:54 AM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Unless Batman can use some kind of a gas or something for a KO, he and Robin would get mopped up.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 01:10 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Robin might as well be Batman's cheerleader here.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 02:11 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dream Stuff

Since this is a scenario, I assume Batman and Robin will show up to the fight well-prepped to counter DP and DD's powersets. They can win this.

In a straight, no-prep fight, Deadpool and Daredevil win every time. Too fast/too invincible.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 07:49 AM
Dream Stuff is currently offline Click here to Send Dream Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Dream Stuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysen93

I think it would be a good fight, all of them are very good hand to hand, but yeah I think it would probably be Deadpool and Daredevil.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 03:19 PM
Greysen93 is currently offline Click here to Send Greysen93 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysen93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Robin doesn't have a chance against either Marvel character, which means Bataman will be facing 2 on 1 odds rather quickly.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 03:28 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Team uno.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 03:32 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Robin doesn't have a chance against either Marvel character, which means Bataman will be facing 2 on 1 odds rather quickly.

Yes, I tend to agree. However there is a slight possibility that since Batman would have a working knowledge of his opponents that he would bring a sonar beacon to confuse DD's senses, and win against him. I believe that Batman could also defeat Deapool if it came down to it. Without any type of foresight though, which is so unlike Batman he and the Boy Wonder go down hard.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 03:37 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Stoic
Yes, I tend to agree. However there is a slight possibility that since Batman would have a working knowledge of his opponents that he would bring a sonar beacon to confuse DD's senses, and win against him. I believe that Batman could also defeat Deapool if it came down to it. Without any type of foresight though, which is so unlike Batman he and the Boy Wonder go down hard.
Hmm.. how do you see Bats taking out Deadpool? Gadgets? He's difficult to put down.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 03:46 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaierxo

batman would beat daredevil in hand to hand however robin would get eaten alive by either which means bats gets double teamed

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 04:26 PM
kaierxo is currently offline Click here to Send kaierxo a Private Message Find more posts by kaierxo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

With prep Batman will win, that is , if it isn't the usual "prep" he has in going after his usual baddies, but kmc prep.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 04:56 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Team one unless batman knew everything that there is to know and planned for it before approaching them. but if they just randomly meet in the streets Team 2 gets destroyed.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 05:32 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlyingAces

If Team 2 knew everything and had prep, woukdn't Team 1 also have knowledge and the ability to prep?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 05:52 PM
FlyingAces is currently offline Click here to Send FlyingAces a Private Message Find more posts by FlyingAces Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by FlyingAces
If Team 2 knew everything and had prep, woukdn't Team 1 also have knowledge and the ability to prep?

well there is no prep in the OP but the stips kinds say that like team one are known villains so Batman should kind of know who they are and how to deal with them. But if the OP meant that they are just fighting in gotham and standard rules apply. The environment is not gonna give them that much of a edge on the team, in which case team 1 every time.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 05:59 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by kaierxo
batman would beat daredevil in hand to hand

Nah.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 07:12 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Batman solos. smokin'

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 07:15 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Angel
Heart Full Of Anger

Imo+batman+%26+robin+loses+without+prep. +Deadpool+would+murder+robin+and+daredevil+will+gi
ve+batman+hell+his+reflexes+are+fast+soo+throwing+
boomerangs+at+him+wont+help.+Deadpool+and+daredevil+ftw.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 09:57 PM
Jack Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote