KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman 1 Million Prime vs. Parallax

Superman 1 Million Prime vs. Parallax
Started by: JakeTheBank

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Superman 1 Million Prime vs. Parallax

The head of the Superman Dynasty takes on Parallax in various forms. Who beats him?

1.) Emerald Twilight
2.) Zero Hour
3.) Rebirth
4.) Sinestro Corps War
5.) Blackest Night

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 08:22 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Hal wasn't Parallax in Emerald Twilight IIRC?

Zero Hour wins, the rest fall.

I wouldn't be surprised if a writer would have SM1MP beat ZH Parallax in a long and drawn out fight. Based on feats though, ZH wins easily.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 08:48 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Yeah, Hal becomes Parallax at the end of Emerald Twilight.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 08:49 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, Hal becomes Parallax at the end of Emerald Twilight.

Ok, well yeah. That Hal had the same power, just maybe not the experience using it. He can't really be debated separately from ZH

'Be.'

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 09:36 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilshogun

No vs feats has been shown with Super Superman of the 853 rdwho has seen so much of the Universe and lived eons for so long plus having the Green Lantern ring made him the top dawg Superman. What powers he acquired is anybodys guess but it relates to some time space manipulation. Dc states that he gained powers beyond the universe. It is said that he can defeat beings like Imperiex or the Anti-Monitor but the only showing he has done was crushing Solaris with a Green Lantern ring.

Last edited by lilshogun on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 09:55 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 09:48 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Imo, Superman Prime was intended to be the most powerful being in comics, period. So where implied power is concerned, Prime>ALL.

But where on panel feats are concerned, he doesn't really hold a candle to the more powerful versions of Parallax. All we know is that Prime is more powerful than the entire Superman Dynasty, and that he had enough power to easily destroy an exhausted Solaris. That's really it.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 10:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Galan007
Imo, Superman Prime was intended to be the most powerful being in comics, period. So where implied power is concerned, Prime>ALL.

I wouldn't stretch it that much. A top tier, definitely. More powerful than Supreme Beings? No. On par with the most powerful non-omnipotents, sure. That's probably more what you really meant, though. stick out tongue

'Be.'

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:12 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Cogito
On par with the most powerful non-omnipotents, sure. That's probably more what you really meant, though. stick out tongue
Yeah.

I wasn't comparing him to God, for Christ sake. stick out tongue

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

hal ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 12:12 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote