KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Superman vs Thor and Beta Ray Bill
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Superman vs Thor and Beta Ray Bill

All Star Superman

vs

Thor and Beta Ray Bill

No BFR.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 10:14 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

The hammer brothers.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 10:17 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Team wins handily.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 10:18 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

I'm just going to throw this out there:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 10:22 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yeah, the problem is we don't know if AS Superman prior to his amp was as powerful as "normal" Superman. Furthermore, lifting 200 quntillion tons is well within "normal" Superman's capabilties.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 10:29 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Yeah, the problem is we don't know if AS Superman prior to his amp was as powerful as "normal" Superman. Furthermore, lifting 200 quntillion tons is well within "normal" Superman's capabilties.

So is Thor and BRB, plus you throw in the hammers, Im sorry anybody on Superman level can contend with these two at the same time!!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 10:37 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

I've just never been as impressed with Beta Ray Bill as most people seem to be. He doesn't perform as well against Heralds as Thor. And Thor ONE SHOT him AFTER being sucker punched by him. His durability is a big question mark, IMO. If Thor can one shot him, AS Superman certainly can. Of course, with Thor and BRB on the team, I guess this could be an interesting fight....I'll have to think about it some more. I'd like to see some people's arguments here.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 10:37 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I've just never been as impressed with Beta Ray Bill as most people seem to be. He doesn't perform as well against Heralds as Thor. And Thor ONE SHOT him AFTER being sucker punched by him. His durability is a big question mark, IMO. If Thor can one shot him, AS Superman certainly can. Of course, with Thor and BRB on the team, I guess this could be an interesting fight....I'll have to think about it some more. I'd like to see some people's arguments here.

confused

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 10:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

He did pretty well against Stardust though.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:07 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Stoic

And he was consious after a planet exploded on him...he was in the heart of a sun going Nova and didn't even register it. Wasn't he also on the exploding planet that koed Star Dust? Can't remember. He survived been in the reach of a Black Hole, along with everything else he has done. Pillar doesn't know what he is talking about.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Carver, I agree with everything you just said in that post.

Wtf is going on!?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by Stoic

Stardust isn't really one of the most impressive heralds of galactus either.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:14 PM
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by carver9
And he was consious after a planet exploded on him...he was in the heart of a sun going Nova and didn't even register it. Wasn't he also on the exploding planet that koed Star Dust? Can't remember. He survived been in the reach of a Black Hole, along with everything else he has done. Pillar doesn't know what he is talking about.

Survived in the reach of a black hole? That's really not that impressive. Superman has fastballed black holes, fought inside them, etc. The heart of the supernova? really, that was the heart of a supernova? not quite. And regular superman, while weakened survived an explosion equivalent to 50 supernovas. basically every feat you named was from one comic book also. the guy's been one-shot, punked by heralds, and beaten by skrulls. yeah, he is impressive for what he is, but he's not on thor's level. not by a long shot. (not that that doesn't mean he isn't powerful in his own right though). but against this superman, he's not lasting very long.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:18 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ You need to read up on BRB, tbh. You're underestimating him to such an extent that I don't even feel the need to prove how wrong you are.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Stardust isn't really one of the most impressive heralds of galactus either.

Stardust would be third or perhaps second. Galactus said that if Norrin ever got out of line, that it would fall to Stardust to yank his chain. Stardust according to his/her maker was on the level.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:22 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Survived in the reach of a black hole? That's really not that impressive. Superman has fastballed black holes, fought inside them, etc. The heart of the supernova? really, that was the heart of a supernova? not quite. And regular superman, while weakened survived an explosion equivalent to 50 supernovas. basically every feat you named was from one comic book also. the guy's been one-shot, punked by heralds, and beaten by skrulls. yeah, he is impressive for what he is, but he's not on thor's level. not by a long shot. (not that that doesn't mean he isn't powerful in his own right though). but against this superman, he's not lasting very long.

WTF. Just WTF. I don't even know what to say to this mess.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:23 PM
ares834

Originally posted by the Darkone
So is Thor and BRB, plus you throw in the hammers, Im sorry anybody on Superman level can contend with these two at the same time!!

I'm confused at what you are claming here...

Anyway Thor and BRB win easily.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 12:04 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor and Bill toss their hammers at him for a knock out.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2uft1m9.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/11ux1et.jpg

I've always considered that to be a very impressive feat, they destroyed a portal made from the remnants of a Galaxy, and yet it rarely gets mentioned.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Mar 23rd, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 12:18 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

BRB is Thor with mean streak, like Thor was in his younger days before he was humble. BRB is not as versatile in power of his hammer as Thor is but he is that dam close too f**k Superman type characters up period. Thor is more powerful out of the two, but BRB is not that far behind, these two would put Superman in a coma for days!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 12:44 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I hope people realize that All Star Superman is in fact inferior to mainstream pre-DCnU Superman....

In other words, he gets his shit kicked in here.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 12:47 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote