KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » PC Superman vs Silver Surfer, Thor and Hulk.

PC Superman vs Silver Surfer, Thor and Hulk.
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

PC Superman vs Silver Surfer, Thor and Hulk.

PIS and CIS are off. No weakness exploitation like red sun, kryptonite or magic. Who wins?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 03:48 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Superman wrecks them. Easily

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 04:13 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supes, although hulk got stronger and started to vibrate superman with his punches untill supes started blocking. Hulk is the only one with the potential to be a physical threat to superman here.

I have returned

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 05:19 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Spite thread. Superman stomps.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 05:21 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

PC Supes superstomps them.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 05:29 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
Superman wrecks them. Easily

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 05:44 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistress-Death
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 06:25 PM
Mistress-Death is currently offline Click here to Send Mistress-Death a Private Message Find more posts by Mistress-Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Mistress-Death
Team
You have to be kidding. Superman ends this fight as soon as he tires of it. Instantly, or drawn out just to amuse himself.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 06:45 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilshogun

PC Earth humans can stomp Thor, Silver Surfer, and Hulk. You don't need PC Superman.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 07:02 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Originally posted by lilshogun
PC Earth humans can stomp Thor, Silver Surfer, and Hulk. You don't need PC Superman.

lmao

I just pictured Ma Kent roflstomping the team.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 09:41 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Re: PC Superman vs Silver Surfer, Thor and Hulk.

Originally posted by abhilegend
PIS and CIS are off. No weakness exploitation like red sun, kryptonite or magic. Who wins?

PIS off? Well, there goes a lot of the vaunted Pre-Crisis feats.

Curious as to why there's no weakness exploitation allowed, though?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 12:45 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Re: Re: PC Superman vs Silver Surfer, Thor and Hulk.

Turn weakness exploitation on and this still isn't a fair fight.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 01:37 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Team wins. Minus his insane fts of sneezing away Galaxy...his fights wasn't as impressive as his space cheese fts. Team 8/10.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 02:04 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

And again carver doesn't disappoint with the kind of post I expected from him.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 02:05 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Endless Mike
And again carver doesn't disappoint with the kind of post I expected from him.

Good to see you too Mike.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 02:08 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Keep it up dude, you're a riot

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 02:23 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
PIS off? Well, there goes a lot of the vaunted Pre-Crisis feats.

Curious as to why there's no weakness exploitation allowed, though?

Why's that jake? You can make a thread with weakness exploitattion on. See the result.
Originally posted by carver9
Team wins. Minus his insane fts of sneezing away Galaxy...his fights wasn't as impressive as his space cheese fts. Team 8/10.

Lulz.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 03:28 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Why's that jake? You can make a thread with weakness exploitattion on. See the result.
Lulz.

Plot Induced Stupidity was pretty big in some of the Silver Age stories.

I was just curious as to why you'd turn it off in the first place?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 03:34 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Plot Induced Stupidity was pretty big in some of the Silver Age stories.

I was just curious as to why you'd turn it off in the first place?

Really, you aren't implying that superman doing those things was PIS, do you? So it doesn't devolve in another surfer creating kryptonite and oneshotting superman type debate.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 03:41 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Really, you aren't implying that superman doing those things was PIS, do you? So it doesn't devolve in another surfer creating kryptonite and oneshotting superman type debate.

No.

I'm saying that a bunch of those feats are garbage because half of them don't make any sense even given comic logic and the other half are just stupid in terms of explanation and scale.

Of course, I recognize they did happen and are canon for Pre-Crisis Superman. I just think a bunch of those PC feats, not just his, but in general, are retarded as all hell. So you can cut me some credit on that front.

And really, a PC Superman thread is generally bound to devolve into "Superman stomps/oneshots *insert opponent* 10/10 with ease" anyway, so you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 03:46 AM