KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Norman Osborn vs. DCnU Justice League

Norman Osborn vs. DCnU Justice League
Started by: JakeTheBank

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Norman Osborn vs. DCnU Justice League

(please log in to view the image)

Stormin' Norman aka the Infraggable Krunk takes on the League. He has standard knowledge of their respective abilities and powers.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 01:15 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

What can he do?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 01:19 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

He's like the Super-Adaptoid; he can copy powers and abilities through physical touch. He can be overloaded, though, as the combined Avengers rosters managed to do so.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 01:22 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Probably Norman, however, Cyborg could be the wildcard.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 01:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Can they bring in Amazo and Dr. Fate?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 03:33 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Osborn

Though I'd like to get a starting point for him, as in which powers of the Avenegrs he starts out with.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 04:54 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

At that point, it looked like he had Rulk's power, and apparently Vision's.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 05:01 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
At that point, it looked like he had Rulk's power, and apparently Vision's.
He should take it rather easily he starts out as very durable, strong and can fly and phase besides that he's basically a "tickle me Amazo" with a few restrictions though.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 05:41 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

He endured the equivalent of an earthquake centered on his heart, which is pretty impressive, imo.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 06:11 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He endured the equivalent of an earthquake centered on his heart, which is pretty impressive, imo.
The problem is they would need to take him out without touching him, except for Batman, Green Lantern and maybe Cyborg. Also it seems that Osborn beats characters at their own game, like when he effortlessly catched Luke Cages punch and threw him away like trash or when he bested Vision.

The worst thing that can happen is that Supes or Flash land the first blow.

EDIT: Forgot about the Lasso but that'd be a cheap win though.

Last edited by Parmaniac on Mar 24th, 2012 at 06:19 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 06:17 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I was thinking about the lasso, too, but I'm unsure if its as potent as it was pre reboot. I don't really care for this new direction of WW.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 06:26 AM
SamZED

Originally posted by Parmaniac
The problem is they would need to take him out without touching him, except for Batman, Green Lantern and maybe Cyborg. Also it seems that Osborn beats characters at their own game, like when he effortlessly catched Luke Cages punch and threw him away like trash or when he bested Vision.

The worst thing that can happen is that Supes or Flash land the first blow.

EDIT: Forgot about the Lasso but that'd be a cheap win though.
Except for Batman because then he'd be overpowered? lol
Who's in the keague?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 10:09 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by SamZED
Except for Batman because then he'd be overpowered? lol
Who's in the keague?

Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash (Barry), GL (Hal), Aquaman, Batman and Cyborg.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 10:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Does the League know not to touch him?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 10:42 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

DC nU...THEY ALL GET BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF HIS POWERSET

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 02:05 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Basic knowledge is what public knows.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 04:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Who exactly are the DCnU Justice League?

Superman. Green Lantern. Wonder Woman. Batman. Flash.

He absorbs their powers and is already ready to take on what the give upon physical impact. They won't overload him. that's for sure. Not enough members.

Can someone give a list of current JLAers?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:26 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by the ninjak
Who exactly are the DCnU Justice League?

Superman. Green Lantern. Wonder Woman. Batman. Flash.

He absorbs their powers and is already ready to take on what the give upon physical impact. They won't overload him. that's for sure. Not enough members.

Can someone give a list of current JLAers?

Add cyborg and aquaman.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:30 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by abhilegend
Add cyborg and aquaman.

Well if they all touch him he has per-retconned knowledge of their powers. And storms ahead.

Osborn as shown in the recent Avengers arc only failed due to so many teams showing up and overwhelming his powers. But before that he beat all comers easily.

He has knowledge on all heroes. And what to do with their powers with the extent of a mad genius.

Once Flash and Supes hit him he becomes a monster. GR power and he can start creating constructs. Aquaman just gives him more power.

Last edited by the ninjak on Mar 25th, 2012 at 07:43 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:40 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

^Its a bit too early to create threads involving DCnU IMO.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:53 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote