KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Thor, Colossus and The Thing

Superman vs Thor, Colossus and The Thing
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Superman vs Thor, Colossus and The Thing

Thor has no hammer.

Fight is to the death.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 06:24 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Speedblitz.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 06:27 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Team

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 06:39 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Team

Dies.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 06:44 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by abhilegend
Dies.

Of laughter and drunkeness at the after party of how easily and hard they ****ed supeman.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 06:48 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Of laughter and drunkeness at the after party of how easily and hard they ****ed supeman.

Lulz. Keep dreaming.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 06:50 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Lulz. Keep dreaming.

THOR doesn't need his hammer to beat Superman silly... Ben and Piotr are overkill

Attachment: avengersross.jpg
This has been downloaded 129 time(s).

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 06:58 PM
guy222
With my gal

team

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:06 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

THOR doesn't need his hammer to beat Superman silly... Ben and Piotr are overkill

Thor can't beat superman for a majority with his hammer, let alone without it. Kal oneshots those two clowns and beats thor to a pulp afterwards or just vibrates his hand and pulls their heart out.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:07 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Thor can't beat superman for a majority with his hammer, let alone without it. Kal oneshots those two clowns and beats thor to a pulp afterwards or just vibrates his hand and pulls their heart out.

sick

Someone didn't take their medication this morning... For the saftey of all things KMC please take care of that.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:10 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

sick

Someone didn't take their medication this morning... For the saftey of all things KMC please take care of that.
Lulz. Keep dreaming.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:13 PM
Odekahn

Wow. I really hope you're being sarcastic.

Anyways, Superman takes this.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:22 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Odekahn
Wow. I really hope you're being sarcastic.

Anyways, Superman takes this.

He isn't. He is one of those guys who always vote for marvel guys, no matter what.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:25 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

He isn't. He is one of those guys who always vote for marvel guys, no matter what.

Most definitely not...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:31 PM
Odekahn

Honestly, I kind of figured that if for nothing else than this fight is unbelievably one sided.

And saying Thor doesn't need mjolnir to beat Superman is laughter evoking fanboyism.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:34 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Team dies a horrible death.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

This is going to be much of a fight. Not sure what Thing and Colossus are bringing to the table here, besides momentary distractions.

PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Most definitely not...

Most definitely yes. That was easy.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:37 PM
guy222
With my gal

kind reminder supes isn't goin to speedblitz everyone yet alone one who has juggernaut's power

b real friends

said before, i know kmc rules, but all citing supes speedblitzes for wins isn't a fair and just way for a win and to me borderline sillyness it is what it is stick out tongue

for me and i'm 45 years young, the team wins

carry on

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:42 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by guy222
kind reminder supes isn't goin to speedblitz everyone yet alone one who has juggernaut's power

b real friends

said before, i know kmc rules, but all citing supes speedblitzes for wins isn't a fair and just way for a win and to me borderline sillyness it is what it is stick out tongue

for me and i'm 45 years young, the team wins

carry on

Its to death and I doubt that OP had colossusnaut in mind creating this thread.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:45 PM