KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who is Stronger...Wonder Woman or Thor

Who is Stronger...Wonder Woman or Thor
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Tongue Who is Stronger...Wonder Woman or Thor

Please base this off of fts. Who is stronger, Wonder Woman or Thor?

This includes striking power.

Lifting.

Pushing.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 12:28 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

Wonder Woman.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 12:33 AM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Letters

They're prolly about equal.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 12:54 AM
Letters is currently offline Click here to Send Letters a Private Message Find more posts by Letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Thor

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 12:55 AM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Wonder Woman.

Originally posted by Letters

Originally posted by D-Block
Thor

Let's close it now, boys.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:06 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Ho boy...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:25 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Thor.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:26 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Dammit, rotiart!!! You messed it up!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:26 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

ww

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:28 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Thank you, CC.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:28 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:31 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

equal

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:32 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

I'd give strength to WW, and durability to Thor.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:40 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

Thor is stronger

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:46 AM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Its being based on feats so what are wondermans best pushing and lifting feats?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:51 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Thor is stronger

And more durable. I think Wonder Woman may be a bit better in fighting though.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:52 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Damborgson
Its being based on feats so what are wondermans best pushing and lifting feats?

Lifting a city sized chariot, albeit with assistance, iirc. Also lifting the sum of eternity in the form of the Spectre, in which she was described with Superman as being one of the strongest beings in existence (unquantifiable). Also assisting in pulling Earth with Superman and Martian Manhunter and the moon with the JLA.

In terms of more combat orientated feats, she's easily in the higher class 100 and capable of harming her peers and superiors.

Generally, she's viewed as the strongest heroine on the planet and ranks behind Superman, Captain Marvel, and Martian Manhunter as the strongest being on the planet. Tbh, I'm not sure who's stronger between her and J'onn (not read up on J'onn's strength feats), but she's behind Kal and Billy.

All that being said, I don't see how anyone can claim she's more durable than Thor (her bracers are another story), and I'm not sure exactly how she's being ranked as physically stronger than him.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 03:20 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

[QUOTE=13777642]Originally posted by JakeTheBank Lifting a city sized chariot, albeit with assistance, iirc. Also lifting the sum of eternity in the form of the Spectre, in which she was described with Superman as being one of the strongest beings in existence (unquantifiable). Also assisting in pulling Earth with Superman and Martian Manhunter and the moon with the JLA. In terms of more combat orientated feats, she's easily in the higher class 100 and capable of harming her peers and superiors. Generally, she's viewed as the strongest heroine on the planet and ranks behind Superman, Captain Marvel, and Martian Manhunter as the strongest being on the planet. Tbh, I'm not sure who's stronger between her and J'onn (not read up on J'onn's strength feats), but she's behind Kal and Billy. All that being said, I don't see how anyone can claim she's more durable than Thor (her bracers are another story), and I'm not sure exactly how she's being ranked as physically stronger than him. [/QU

where did say mm is stronger than ww? i would think it was the other way around, but i could be wrong.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 03:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 03:26 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Prep-Man
[QUOTE=13777642]Originally posted by JakeTheBank Lifting a city sized chariot, albeit with assistance, iirc. Also lifting the sum of eternity in the form of the Spectre, in which she was described with Superman as being one of the strongest beings in existence (unquantifiable). Also assisting in pulling Earth with Superman and Martian Manhunter and the moon with the JLA. In terms of more combat orientated feats, she's easily in the higher class 100 and capable of harming her peers and superiors. Generally, she's viewed as the strongest heroine on the planet and ranks behind Superman, Captain Marvel, and Martian Manhunter as the strongest being on the planet. Tbh, I'm not sure who's stronger between her and J'onn (not read up on J'onn's strength feats), but she's behind Kal and Billy. All that being said, I don't see how anyone can claim she's more durable than Thor (her bracers are another story), and I'm not sure exactly how she's being ranked as physically stronger than him. [/QU

where did say mm is stronger than ww? i would think it was the other way around, but i could be wrong.

Sorry, I meant to say she's ranked alongside those three as the strongest heroes on the planet. She's firmly behind both Cap and Superman, but as far as her and J'onn goes, I'm not familiar with J'onn's strength, so I can't comment on where he stands exactly.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 03:28 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote