KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Every alien to every attack Marvel Earth vs. every alien to ever attack DC Earth

Every alien to every attack Marvel Earth vs. every alien to ever attack DC Earth
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Every alien to every attack Marvel Earth vs. every alien to ever attack DC Earth

All at once.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 02:06 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 02:09 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

even pre crisis aliens? DC had titles which focused on introducing different types of aliens back in the day.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 02:09 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Yep. As long as it happened in a Marvel or DC comic book it's fair game.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 02:19 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Well if you treat the celestials as a race of alien space gods.... Seeing that as a race they come to f with marvel earth all the time...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 02:24 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

do imps and angels count for dc?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 02:27 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

For the purposes of this thread, "alien" is defined as "any being that originated somewhere other than Earth"

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 02:30 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

DC.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 03:44 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
do imps and angels count for dc?
Which ones actually really attacked Earth.

Asmodel?
I wouldn't count Mxy under "attacking"

Not sure if Spectre counts towards this since his origins are heavily tied into Earth, and Synnar when he was a big deal as well
So far the biggest threats off the top of my head would probably be Imperiex, AM, and Mandrakk

Then the three biggest for Marvel would be off the top of my head again Gayos King and his band of queers, the Infinites, and some other random dickhead

Also this battle is far too open. You have pretty much every race in Marvel going against Marvel Earth, and you have a bunch of omnipotent beings on both sides

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 04:00 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Then the three biggest for Marvel would be off the top of my head again Gayos King and his band of queers, the Infinites, and some other random dickhead

I lol'd.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 04:05 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RANDY1888

Very interesting(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by RANDY1888 on Mar 26th, 2012 at 08:58 AM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:55 AM
RANDY1888 is currently offline Click here to Send RANDY1888 a Private Message Find more posts by RANDY1888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Which ones actually really attacked Earth.

Asmodel?
I wouldn't count Mxy under "attacking"

Not sure if Spectre counts towards this since his origins are heavily tied into Earth, and Synnar when he was a big deal as well
So far the biggest threats off the top of my head would probably be Imperiex, AM, and Mandrakk

Also this battle is far too open. You have pretty much every race in Marvel going against Marvel Earth, and you have a bunch of omnipotent beings on both sides

There was a short arc in Superman where Mxy turned evil and started attacking the planet. Canceling out gravity and whatnot. Mxy twins. He almost killed someone as well.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:59 AM