KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Team

Superman vs Team
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Superman vs Team

Each of these characters is holding a baseball-sized chuck of kryptonite before the fight. The fight takes place in a closed arena the size of a football field.

Colossus (classic)
Thing
Professor Hulk
Hercules (Marvel, Classic)
Quicksilver
Wolverine
Hawkeye

Last edited by keiththegreat on Mar 28th, 2012 at 07:05 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 06:54 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Mortal Hercules, Immortal Hercules, Depowered Hercules, or Skyfather Hercules?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 06:55 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Mortal Hercules, Immortal Hercules, Depowered Hercules, or Skyfather Hercules?

Editted: classic hercules. The same one who fought WWH.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 06:56 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

There are some people that could solo this in a closed Arena with no need of kryptonite.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 06:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by carver9
There are some people that could solo this in a closed Arena with no need of kryptonite.
Who... the only person I really see on here who has a remote chance at even maybe taking 1 win would be Hercules.

Maybe Prof Hulk on a really really really really really really good great amazing day could lend a hand.

Everyone else is totally not gonna offer anything.

So who do you think solos w/o K-Nite.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 07:01 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Newjak
Who... the only person I really see on here who has a remote chance at even maybe taking 1 win would be Hercules.

Maybe Prof Hulk on a really really really really really really good great amazing day could lend a hand.

Everyone else is totally not gonna offer anything.

So who do you think solos w/o K-Nite.

I know this holds no weight but Marvel and DC used Professor Hulk as a measure of weight on which Hulk would give Superman a run..basically stating the two as equals. I also believe that even typing Professor Hulk isn't as powerful as his other incarnations like Savage, etc, he is pretty powerful. I would give Supes the majority against him but I can see PH pulling some wins from Supes as well.

In a closed arena, I can see Herc doing the same even though it will not be a majority.

I would give Current Colossus the majority against Superman in a closed arena and thats about it.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 07:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

10 bucks he says all of them

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 07:05 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Wouldn't holding a fragile rock in your hand hinder your hitting ability?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 07:06 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilshogun

The team may have a chance to win but for Superman with his written abilities. Imagine him speed blitz adding his earth moving strength. The magnitude of impact of each oppenents face will be hurting.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 07:06 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I know this holds no weight but Marvel and DC used Professor Hulk as a measure of weight on which Hulk would give Superman a run..basically stating the two as equals.

Are you ****ing high?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 07:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
Are you ****ing high?

That's why I said "this holds no weight" because it doesn't. That's also why I said I would give Superman the majority against Professor Hulk. Professor Hulk stalemated Drax with the power gem in a fist fight...the same Drax that one shotted Heralds including Champion with the bands. They stalemated twice. Even though I would give Supes the majority against him, PH is highly underestimated.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 07:14 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Endless Mike
10 bucks he says all of them

You were wrong. Ask the mods to open up the Goku vs Superman thread since you are still upset at the pounding I gave you.

The Sorrow

If this is the true Merged/Prof Hulk who could amp his strength then I can see he and Hercules possibly winning here. If not then only Hercules has a chance of beating Supes.

The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

You were wrong.

Put it on my tab

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 07:15 PM
Mistress-Death
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmfao at Carvet

Superman wins

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 07:50 PM
Mistress-Death is currently offline Click here to Send Mistress-Death a Private Message Find more posts by Mistress-Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

I think because they ALL have the kryptonite, the team can get a few wins (mostly because of Hercules, and the fact that the arena is closed), but I don't think they'll take a majority. I'll give it to Superman: 7/10. If CIS was off for Superman, then 10/10.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 08:22 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

I know this holds no weight but...

Then why say it?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 08:25 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

LOL hawkeye in this thread.

I feel like this i s a toss up because no one is as fast as supes and there are people who really don't matter also the variation of how some writer choose how k-nite affects supes some times crippling sometimes powers through it.

Supes could just try and vaporize the k-nite from a safe distance (but thats not something he would do 100% of the time). Anyway I give it to supes pre DCnU and fighting smart.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 09:14 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You were wrong. Ask the mods to open up the Goku vs Superman thread since you are still upset at the pounding I gave you.

Carver, you got destroyed in the last Goku Vs Superman thread. Trust me, by keeping it closed i'm doing you a favour.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 10:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver, you got destroyed in the last Goku Vs Superman thread. Trust me, by keeping it closed i'm doing you a favour.

laughing out loud that thread went smoothly.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 11:45 PM